(White sedimentary rock sovereign bounty)...offer closed as going in different direction

You would like to ahv emost chance for grey color on metal.

1 Like

I got luminous blue…not sure how close that is to white on the charts.

List of colours closest to white.

1 Like

If white is L90 then its possible.

2 Likes

I believe the reasoning for metal being a higher chance is because it favours lower saturation colours, whereas gem worlds have no preference for saturation or luminance. I think I saw that in a post of yours in fact.

1 Like

yha buyt maximum luminance you can get is 85%

1 Like

so white likelky to never happen on metal.

Is there anyway to know if the gleam Would follow the same colour chance generation theory? If so maybe we can look at what planets have generated more white gleam?

Ah ok gotcha. Did not realise the 85% max

gleam use a different path so it can be pretty much any color while rocks go to another direction.

Dam… so back to shooting craps! Haha

Rollers Anonymous must love this lol .

3 Likes

@Gorillastomp so with that logic, greens should spawn on toxic worlds?

nah any gem world type use the same logic so it can be any of these.

Yea I’ve gotten earth tones with little to no crazy atmosphere on a t6 diamond and then straight puke pinks and purples with wild atmosphere on a t6 diamond. It’s crazy how different they can be

1 Like

Yeap. I had t3 lush wich spawned silk magenta and t4 lush wich spawned stark yellow… Lol. The odds

I think my money is going to be staying under my big fat mattress for a long while, which I think we can all agree is a shame

2 Likes

Im still holding onto my 6M white rock for dear life for our sovereign city :joy:

2 Likes

soz…going in a different direction so closing offer (though was looking very unlikely that white would be unlocked anyhoos).

looking at other ways to off-load a bunch of coin (aside from spending millions in various shops)
also still have at least 2 separate foc ss’s of oort shards still hanging around Lake, Boori somewhere)

@majorvex or @Stretchious or you would you mind closing thread, please and thank you :+1:

Closed as per OP’s request