Who has the best grass..... collection?

I am looking for pale grass colors. I don’t need a lot. Does anyone know a good grass dealer… uh trader?

5 Likes

@BabyCookie

Might have some … not sure if @BabyCookie sells it though.

1 Like

I am looking for anything close to cold berry

1 Like

idk if cold berry and white grass are a thing in boundless… I thought my oortian feet ran over cold berry once… but I am not sure.

1 Like

collection as in who collects the most colors and variations of grass? @BabyCookie hands down…

now if you are looking for a dealer im not sure if cookie be slinging that grass.

1 Like

hmmm i need that rare white stuff… about 300. Willing to pay a good price for it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lightest I’ve got looks to be Luminous Red, 800-something of those. :thinking: Can stash them somewhere if you want them!

I looked at one of my Sovereigns, not too many really light ones available but changed one I had to -

Light Yellow
Bright Red
Stark Yellow

Planet is Wrigalans, off Serp, portal in Paka’s Diamond Mine via TNT Serp, if you want to gather. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol. How much cold berry do you need? I do have a nice collection of rare grass :slight_smile: not for sale but willing to let a little go

1 Like

Gasp! You have cold berry!!! You see me building beside you all day in cold berry and you don’t think to mention you have cold berry grass :face_with_hand_over_mouth: jk.

2 Likes

I think I am good now. I just got a couple SS of white grass. Got hooked up good :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks tho @Shadykatt34

2 Likes

Bahaha you did just say you seen my base last night, it’s cold berry overload :slight_smile: but yeah come see me whenever you are ready!

1 Like

Im still recovering from my visit last night… I got the wind knocked out of me… Ready to quit boundless :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@majorvex You can close this post :slight_smile: I think that’s how it works. I got my grass.

2 Likes

Thank you. I found some white grass :smiley:

3 Likes

The deal went down at DK mall… all good now :sunglasses: Thanks everyone

3 Likes

Closed at the request of the OP.