Who is your favorite Boundless builder?

Bane
Check out the Infernal Domain in Lamblis.

6 Likes

Yea Bane has a great base he’s been working on in Lamblis. And his shop “Hot Dealz” looks really cool aswell. :smiley:

Oh and I’d have to agree with Aanika, Stompy is my fav. builder. He uses multiple layers and creates such awesome looking and really interesting depth to his builds. And hes a master with a chisel. <3 @Gorillastomp

3 Likes

Gotta say @Liveey on this one i seen some amazing things outter this one.

Runner ups… gorillastomp, jendragon

4 Likes

Serenity is mine

1 Like

I like GorillaStomp’s work as well. Just a shame the portal seekers are becoming… More entitled instead of what I saw them as when I first started. Been hearing things about moving portal hubs because of too many people and whatnot. Why do you think that people want to live next to them anyways? Isn’t that what they are there for in the first place?

I’m with @nevir. @Nyuudles is something else.

Edit; for those of you who are curious, during the early days, @Nyuudles built this.

Pre mini block chisel too, mind you.

12 Likes

It’s also the build shown in the Paris Games Week trailer:

@Nyuudles we miss you :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Craaazy. I thought that build was built by the entire dev team.

3 Likes

Nope! One very mad & talented artist :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thats what made me buy the game… didnt even read reviews or anything

10 Likes

Since no one is mentioning me, I’ll say @RedY3 is my favorite builder :joy:

3 Likes

Need more pics, please :slight_smile:

Contacted him at release and he send his regards. He pops on the forum to read but between his artwork and work he is cramped for time.

He is the KING <3

5 Likes

I like all builders that spend actual time working there builds out, were it modern or crazy alien. Classical medieval or chisel kings.

atm I have only seen the Sky Village and chisel town up-close and I love what they did :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bob the builder there are no others! :):rofl:

2 Likes

For me it’s @prome3us. Everything he builds is amazing. You’ll see 2 of his current works on Ultima Hub atm. The giant cheeseburger, and the Bunny just down the road from it.

Ahw thanks! But if we’re counting “of all time”, my vote would also be for @Nyuudles. That build sold me on the game and I’ve had a thing for tall & narrow portals ever since :heart_eyes:

If you like the burger you should come visit our settlement sometime hehe, nice hidden builds

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that you think that @IzahShados :cry: . When we at Portal Seekers end up moving a gateway it is because of a variety of issues that can not be resolved otherwise. The main ones have been :

1. Someone walling in the gateway, making it difficult for players to get in and out(This has happened once)

2. When a gateways owner quits playing and we can’t maintain the current gateway (Has not happened yet)

3. A Gateway owner is taking advantage of the gateway(This has happened once).

We have rerouted gateway’s because of server(planet) population caps causeing a dead area that players can’t get through, until a spot on that server(planet) is open. Maybe this is the one that most people mean? We did not literally move the gateway, we just moved the Portal to get to it?

7 Likes

myself? Build this on Storis II along with my japanese Mansion behind it. Enjoy

22 Likes

Coolz. Im planning on doing 9x9 plot japanese style mansion i might go have a look your creation ^^

4 Likes