Who is your favorite Boundless builder?

All of BLK statues are very cool - not sure if that’s their main though

Yeah, @Havok40k is pretty great, can’t remember them all :joy:

2 Likes

Who is it that did/is doing the towers of sun and moon? Those are pretty incredible, too

4 Likes

It was beautifully disgusting XD

That’s @SolFall!

5 Likes

ohh yha can’t forget her. she’s great!

7 Likes

Yep. @SolFall made that amazing portal in the competition as well.

5 Likes

awww thank you! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah @Cookviper needs to come back… @KKBell has been wanting to build with you again – another big project like City of Steam again.

5 Likes

omg I would love to see CoS come back!

6 Likes

Oh wow geez I am all fuzzy inside thanks guys <3 :smiley:

Ill have to come online soon and deliver a new build to keep that spot in your hearts :wink: hehe~

I agree with alot here, the names being @'ed are quite good builders. Sola who has some pretty fantasy based builds is good too, I especially love her tower that she rebuilt in this universe. Blacklight in early access was beautiful as well as a city^^ :smiley:

2 Likes

@Havok40k Haha after mentioning CoS @KKBell got inspired and itching to do a big build again. It won’t be a recreate of CoS but a sister city. We’ve already picked a spot on Cardass and will be beginning the project very soon. @Cookviper we’d love for you to join us again!

3 Likes

Major inspirations in beta (in order of discovery):
@H3yjo @scratchnwiff @Karokendo @142857 @hranica @Gorillastomp @Xaldafax & @reapa11
Plus I have a bunch of screenshots of amazing builds where i can’t remember the creators.
I’m sorry, you know you are great!

Honorable mention: Everyone involved in Elop Portas. My favorite city.

5 Likes

@Wease1 She made a lot of the “Sunken City of Love” Sculptures :slight_smile:

Really glad someone else mentioned @Scratchnwiff, as he’d never hear it from me. A real inspirational builder with a good eye for aesthetics, though he generally refers to most of his own work as trash, which couldn’t be further from the truth.

My favourite of his was his Dragon Turtle; Jade, behind my Bath House in Elop Portas. We later turned it into an entrance into the Cuttlecombs. I had so much fun griefing his builds…

4 Likes