Who own this world. 🌍

I wonder who own this one. Hope this is open for public mining…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: #onemilliondiamonds

1 Like

Can we bid to buy it? :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

I am not sure about it… sorry…:blush:

Saw that this morning and was like :scream: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:!

1 Like

Yeah… i am very surprised too…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck: It’s amazing how much diamonds on that world. :grin::grin:

1 Like

Don’t forget that’s the big planet so it might not actually be as good as it seems

4 Likes

If it has high % of resources its probably a devs planet LOOOOOOOL

5 Likes

As good as it seams :sunglasses:

21 Likes

I have a few good resource planets for farming. The best by far only has 0.88% sapphire, but its all in 1 giant spot.

3 people, including myself, mined an average of 15k each and didn’t really make a dent in the bright yellow spot of sapphires.

Public mine too :wink:

11 Likes

Cool… thanks. I will go there sometimes… :grin::blush:

1 Like

That pun was a gem

5 Likes

Huh and it was only yellow. From my understanding white is the best spots

1 Like

What is your world’s name? The sapphire one? Portals?

Regards,

1 Like

Planet is called new javas and there is a portal at cardass TNT hub ( the portal has no name above it)

5 Likes

@ghandymarshall Now it has a name:

5 Likes

Check out the emerald on this one that just popped! :star_struck:

emerald

4 Likes

probably wont be public like all the top 3-5 sovereign gem planets

4 Likes

it have this much diamonds cause its biggest world. so the amount of resources is also much higher then on smaller planet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope they open for public…:pray::blush::blush::blush::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Theres another emerald one with 5.37%. Sadly that also is not public. I have one with 3.5?% which is public and can be reached from houchus. I’m not able to log on as I’m currently moving home but I think its called earthar or something similar…theres also a huge long winded named planet soopdidpieboronnnon or something nothing like that which has a lot of amethyst of mine open to public

5 Likes