Who wants free stuff?

are you prevented from joining in becoz you were one of the sponsors for the event?

Same. I looked for beacons that were made of only 1 plot and put in ā€œstrange placesā€
For example i just found the iron plinth. The beacon was on top of a tree
The diamond hammers were on a tall cliff that was hard to get to(unless you have stacks of sand). Had to check a few plots in that area since it would also be a cool location for a home.
Pro tip: Use the beacon plotter

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say I was prevented because I made donations per se, though myself and @Dzchan94 decided we werenā€™t going to take part out of principle; we wanted to give back to the community, and it would just seem odd giving with one hand and taking with the other.

That and weā€™d beat you all hands down, of course! (because @Cookviper is on our friendlist and friendly beacons show up a different colour)

4 Likes

Ah hah !! I seeā€¦

Another winner! Congrats! Slow roast dem spitters alive with that coal. Invite @Pseudonym84 to watch as they hiss and pop in their own juices. I think heā€™d like that.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winnersā€¦so far. Still some amazing prizes to be found. One in particular is in an absolutely amazing spot that should have a town built around it. Oh man!!! Iā€™ve said too much :flushed:

4 Likes

Do tell me the spot when this is all over. Iā€™d love to see where it is.

2 Likes

Was all the treasure found?

Not yet :smirk:. All 3 gem sets are yet to be found.

2 Likes

You must of hid them next to all the iron.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s still 4 big prize lots to be found. :grin:

3 Likes

Are there still some on both planets then? Maybe Iā€™ll go look again:p

Theyā€™re all on elopor now.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up:p

1 Like

Still? I thought they were all found within the first day!

1 Like

I did too:p

a treasure hunt??? any clues plz? XD

I thought about going after more prizes after I found the hammers and the spark cores, but I figured I should stop and give others a chance to join in the fun. I have not heard a peep from any one finding the stuff since. Good luck to all trying to find the super prizes.

1 Like

read OP :slight_smile:

pkā€¦ let the hunt begin! ( if i find any i will not take the pee) and if i donā€™t then you suck CV (just kidding :P) but yeh :slight_smile: