Who wants to donate their gleambow glass to a good cause?

Hey, I started a new build, and need LOTS of multicoloured glass. Have made tons with all my gleam and used my gleambow supply up and hardly touched the surface of what I need, so thought I would see if anyone has any laying about doing nothing.

Any colour is fine, just need a good mix of different colours, I currently have no money, but have lots of stuff if you wanted to trade, or I can get grinding for a few days if you have some but need the coin to part with it…

8 Likes

Making a cave system:

12 Likes

Hey fellow trophy hunter!
Ooo it looks awesome! I have a bunch of random stacks of glass from gleambow I would gladly donate, I have no idea what to do with them haha. I’m off for the evening but I could stop by tomorrow before or after work, 2021-09-14T13:30:00Z any good? Or 2021-09-15T01:30:00Z?

Probably after work, but can make it on before if better for you. how do you do that time thing?

After works for me! I used the little calendar icon to add the time

1 Like

I can donate some glass as well :slight_smile: not sure what I have left but whatever is there is yours!

Perfect, let me know when your on…

1 Like

I’m around now but can log anytime today to meet up :slight_smile:

Can meet you anytime from now. just let me know where you are and ill come find you.

1 Like

If you’ll set down a request basket and don’t specify a color, people can freely donate glass even when you’re not online.

2 Likes

Will do that now…

2 Likes

If I get on tonight I’ll stop by :+1:

1 Like

Baskets up by the portal to Love Land from Ultima:

Some free teaching pies for those who donate, or whoever finds them first…

2 Likes

I didn’t do much gleambow but you can have what I have.

1 Like

I have a few each of almost every color. Could share a couple of most of them and if you want I’ll give you all but one of all the colors I don’t like.

1 Like

That would be great, hoping to get a good variation of colour!

Just saw you said all but one of the ones you don’t like, that’s amazing, thanks :smile:

colored ice any good our those colored ice making things samski?

If I get a chance to come on I will donate. They have been sitting in my storage for ages collecting dust :joy:

1 Like

I think I have a few you can have. Will try an remember to pop them over after I finish work

1 Like

Needs to be glass really to get the effect i’m going for…

1 Like