Who Wants to help Baby Cookie (Complete)

Clearing A Qaud-Zillion Water for a :cookie: Boop

5 Likes

giphy-downsized

If only we had liquid breaker able to be forged on bombs.

5 Likes

How much water you need removed Baby Cookie

1 Like

I’ll happily come do it if I can keep a metric ■■■■ ton of the water.

I don’t have a water breakeryupper thingy, though, I’ve always used a billion buckets, or the place blocks method.

(that might be the quickest way of doing it, but the water won’t be available afterwards)

2 Likes

It’s 2200 plots of water me placed the Foundation underwater make it easier but this Boring I wanna build already lol

4 Likes

Thats a lot of water lol im trying to picture that many plots in my head to get a rough idea of the size

4 Likes

Your gonna need an army removing the water lol

7 Likes

1,252 smart stacks

4 Likes

D: need to know info (;.; )

2 Likes

You need to hire 80 people to clear 16 stacks (of 900) each.

Regards,

2 Likes

I will come help you out today once I get home from work!

2 Likes

Where is it? I’ll help

1 Like

Not entirely sure what a cookie boop is or implies lol…but anyway, I found using those rainbow ice drinks (not been on in ages and no idea what they are called) was pretty quick. Plot it, run about, have someone behind you bomb it and it clears the ice, freeze next layer down. Repeat. Seemed more fun that a bucket or filling it all in with blocks. Cant say it was efficient or not tho.

3 Likes

Might be kind of expensive with the rainbow pops, but good idea.

How about a freezing bomb? Does the same as bombs would do as far as distance. Drop it in the water it goes off and a solid chuck of ice. Then hit it with a hammer.

1 Like

want to help but i don’t have my boundless swimming diploma :man_shrugging:

good idea to make it into ice!

I’m willing to donate 80 GeamPops

4 Likes

Buuuuttt it’s under Cookie Kingdom what if it hits a wall and and it’s t6 so forged bombs would be needed

2 Likes

Having something underneath sure makes it more risky, but risky is fun :grin:. I bombed out an entire cavern on area that had my workshop in - saved days of mining.

Disclaimer : I did lose one pillar of white marble and a few coils lol

As for forged bombs, not that hard to make, or too expensive to buy. Just don’t put the area increase ammo things on em if you don’t want maaaasive holes.

You could always get someone to follow Rainbow pop man with a speedy hammer or something and clear it that way

1 Like

that is not crazy thats insane :joy:
i need to clear under my base 28x28 plots =>784 plots and 60% are water… that was before 9 month :joy: I still have 50-100 plots of water left to clean

3 Likes

Why do you actually need to clear the water? Are you going to build something and then put water back down so it’s under the water?

2 Likes

Have you considered kraken Brew with a Sinking Feeling Quirk on a tool to build underwater and then just remove the water that you need to as the build develops.

3 Likes