Who's Left?

River towns still on arie since realase .

6 Likes

I spend a lot of my time on my sovs. I suspect a lot of players do. Because there are now 100s of Worlds the playerbase is more spread out and you’re less likely to encounter others on the Known Worlds.

That said I still have my hobby farm on Maryx and own a town house and a factory on Pheminorum. Where else can I be as bourgie as Boundless?

3 Likes

I started later than probably most people in the forums, but the guild I’m in, we’re on daily. I see a lot of familiar faces running around just as often.

10 Likes

No fear me is still here :grin: bit split up but i try to be on as much as possible :wink:

4 Likes

Still here! :smile:

8 Likes

Some of us “old players” still lurk around and jump in the game once in a while.

6 Likes

I was gone for about a year (all of 2020 plus some). Also NOT dev related. A good break now and then is absolutely vital to not burning out! I think amid all the doomsaying and naysayers, its easy to believe the game is “dying”.

I’ve tried to shy away from this topic, as even positive posts about it seem to turn toxic :nauseated_face:

I wholeheartedly agree with those that have stated that this game is what WE make it, not the devs.

Picture a box of Lego’s. We don’t expect them to do anything fancy. Its not about what the block can do, but what we can do with the block (channels my inner JFK :grin:).

Its very easy to spot who’s on what side here. Some of us truly love this game, and will play (sometimes on and off) until it truly does disappear. No updates needed, just keep a pulse and we’ll be here!

Moral is: Breaks can be good. I’ve seen plenty of long timers “leave”, only to reappear some months later with a renewed sense of enjoyment :partying_face:

It doesn’t take long in this game to realize that those of us that do love it are a family, and while families have ups and downs, we stick together :heart:

Welcome back, and I’ll keep my :eyes:out for ya on Maryx! Shoot me a “Too-bi-yooo” if u see Bartleby running around! :metal:

10 Likes

I quit boundless For good. Mainly cause lack of time(5kids do i have to say more) but 2nd factor is how game has grown… Its not my way… So i know whe. I step out of the wagon.

Too much farming… Regen bombs… Etc… Those changed the game a lot… Regen farms and stuff… Not my cup of tea…

This Game had potential… And i mean it Had. Nowadays its just overpriced 1way train.

3 Likes

I’m still here.

9 Likes

I haven’t left … I just play whenever I can as always :slightly_smiling_face: which isn’t as often as I would like but real life has to come first. I’ll be around until they pull the plug.

8 Likes

Yo
10 chars

4 Likes

I’m here sometimes (when i’m not too busy with zombies, dinosaurs or vikings) but not as much as I used to.

7 Likes

Still living in the same little forest oasis surrounded by endless craters on Kada I after all these years. It isn’t much, but it’s home. :woman_farmer:

I regularly log in to check on my shops, gather crops, make sure the portals are fueled, harvest seeds/plants, explore the latest exos (if they have something that I want), and update things around town.

7 Likes

I play at least 3 days a week for a few hours a day.

I’m in school, doing training, and building a business so my time has become limited. :crying_cat_face:

If it wasn’t for @Redlotus and @Shadykatt34 I think I’d honestly move on because like you it’s so sad seeing so much gone.

If looking for an amazing build pop over to Trior Shady has the best castle I’ve seen.

My build is forever not done. I’m on Trior, Dark Queen portal.

Z :rabbit:

9 Likes

I’ve been playing off and on since June 2019. Bought the game the day Grandma passed and it was a great distraction. But I miss my first guild friends (Afreckta, Balltongue, and @Romansoldier), who quit after the first few months.
I’ve met wonderful people since then, too many to list. Been in some wonderful guilds too.
But I’m reaching that point where I’m at a loss as to what to build. I’m not creative. I can copy existing structures, but that’s about it.
Part of me wishes I could forget all I know about the game and just start over and experience the newness all over again.

5 Likes

I’m still lurking on the forums, thinking of new ideas. Got a video idea I wanna do, so not going too far yet :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I’m here still but sort of on pause until there is some more info one way or another about what we’re looking at with the public servers… I’m trying to keep my portals going for a bit longer, but holding off doing any more rental fueling. Might put a bit more on a couple still, and I do still very much love the game and community. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Still here. I play at a minimum weekly and have 3 active builds going atm.

6 Likes

;-; Glitch is here! And we’re doing pretty good with peak averages of 15-20 people on one planet at one time. Usually evening hours for the US, but even still we’re doing pretty good!

Aray9000, Welcome back my friend! There are people who get online every day and still play, and I’d say almost everyone who does play tries to bring in a few people as they meet them.

3 Likes

Who’s Left?

I’m always right

jokes aside

without a HOST the game would be nothing so…seems i got to stick around for a while…

huge projects going on on raxxa :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes