Why boundless shouldn’t be the free PSN game of the month (Fall Guys game discussion)

lol git good boiiiiii :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Fall guys is a lot of fun but i have to play in spurts to avoid breaking things in my house :smile::joy:

1 Like

server is up and running again for now

1 Like

Everyone flood the servers! Haha

You ARE a Triceratops! I’m currently watching you in all your Dino glory :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

Come play with us spoodle

1 Like

I’m gonna. Just had to finish my new shop in Brown Town :grin::grin:

@econodog lol how many wins u got so far

How do you see your stats? Around 5 from memory, could be more?

How many crowns do you have?

I haven’t won yet, I’ve played maybe 30 games so far

1 Like

I have 4 crowns left, already spent a few though. Had a large group on psn last night and we won a few games combined :grin:

1 Like

If one party member wins, everyone gets the crowns?

No, just easier on team games and helping each other on final round

1 Like

U in a group now? I wanna git gud

No, not right now. Server distance may be an issue though, I am assuming there’s local servers. Which events are you struggling with?

Mostly the one where you have to climb the mountain with rising goo, me and bethy have never gotten past this one spot pretty early on. I’m not great at hex either.

I am guessing the bit with 3 alternating pushers is causing your down fall. Don’t rush through, wait on the first slider platform until the 2nd platform pusher completes it’s outward motion. Then you can scamper through. Tricky when bumping off many bodies though.

Hex, the final one? Try to jump on platforms in a rhythm, not run around. Keep camera high so you can see the levels below to prepare for your inevitable decent.

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve only made it past the slime climb once lol.