Why?

If the troll left, then why do you assume nothing was done?

Will have them send it to devs sense that’s worked so well in the past. I feel I have a right to color gray if other people can shade outside the lines with no action taken

To our rescue old friend? We are okay, wasn’t us it happened to. Unfortunately happens to alot of people though.

1 Like

Because they didn’t leave until after I moved my base to a whole new planet after waiting weeks + for something to be done.

Just because disciplinary action is not publicized, does not mean it does not occur. You start doing “grey” things then you may open yourself up to the same disciplinary actions that you seem to think don’t exist.

1 Like

You start breaking CoC and you only damage your case further.

So you are allowed to close a topic I created on boundless.com but we can’t ask for more moderation or punishment for people but you can punish my post because what? You feel you want to? You a dev??

1 Like

There was no player name mentioned in that post…why was it deleted?

I mean I did warn you, and it is absolutely in line with the CoC.

Because the intent was to undermine the CoC, that’s why.

What about that post was against the CoC?

1 Like

How? Who did I name shame?

1 Like

his stated intent was to give people enough information to deduce things themselves, thereby undermining the rule by leading people on for themselves. I’m not stupid and I don’t like being treated like I’m stupid, I am fully aware of what was intended.

While there was no actual name in it, there was enough information in there for someone to figure it out.

Also he was warned.

Furthermore He made this topic to ask why name and shaming is not allowed, he is told why it is not allowed, and then turns around and trys to get around the system.

Its all fun for you when you hold the power, why not handle the actual problem instead of deleting posts that DONT go against the CoC.

because the scope of my concern is here in the forums. I’m not able or authorized to handle things in game. Wish I could, but there are legal concerns behind that.

Ok reply deleted so post should be fine now right?

Why would that make it fine?

Why wouldn’t it? The intent is gone now?

What is the punishment for name shaming?