Will i be able to transfer my account to ps4?

I’m planning on buying the master package. Will my own public world will be in ps4 too ?

Since the game is crossplatform I’d say yes. I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be.

1 Like

Thanks KuroKuma. So i get to keep everything? correct?

Yes! But you’ll have to buy the game a second time for ps4 (sadly)

I’d wait for the release and then buy it ^^

2 Likes

Thanks Predatoxic.strong text Buying it a second time won’t matter, that won’t bother me as long as I can keep everything.strong text

you need to make 2 * on every side of the text for it to work
** like this **
like this

1 Like

You will be fine - the servers are the same for both PC and PS4

1 Like

lol thanks Thorbjorn42gbf

i see a master :wave: :wave:
nice nevir how does it feel to have you’re own world?
:innocent:

We haven’t made any of those worlds just yet; I’d expect it to happen nearer to release. There’s also a bunch of changes coming down the pipe for the world builder which should allow for some far more interesting world designs. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

What you do with the world builder will it stay in the original game when it comes out? And the thing about having you’re own public world how does it work like do you really have or what
I need more information regarding the master package I don’t want to get it then regret it
Thanks.

Also do the public worlds are they safe zones or do you actually have something unique?
P.S. sorry for the bother lol

There will be some number of initial (public) worlds in the game when it goes public. The perk, as I understand it, is that we get to design one of those worlds. You don’t own the world, though

Also, you don’t have to build it yourself in the world builder (though I’m certainly excited to try); the devs will help you design the world out when it comes time.

It’s probably better for a dev to confirm this, though. @olliepurkiss or @james likely have the details

PC and PS4 players will all share a single universe.

If you buy the game now then you can use the same account across both PC and PS4.

If you create a world then it will be accessible on both PC and PS4.

The perk is about helping craft and contribute to the main universe of the game for all players. Maybe you want something special that we’ve not thought of? I’m pretty sure @nevir will create something really unique. Likewise, when the time comes if you prefer to give us a creative brief then we can help you with some of the more technical stuff.

3 Likes