Will there be farming like ranch farming and taming?

I’m glad someone got what I put earlier

You have no clue what you’re talking about, you’re wrong on every account, and you’re an entitled prick. My absolute favorite type of person! Your are right about ONE thing though. The devs don’t want your money. We won’t miss you around here either. See ya!

The game has taken longer than originally estimated because the scope of the game grew exponentially when it picked up support with Sony. Not only did it go from a browser based game to C++, it’s also being simultaneously developed for Playstation. That’s a complete overhaul of the base code, plus parrallel development for console. Yeah, that’s going to push back the initial release estimate for any sized studio. Any degree of critical thinking skills and half a minute of application will tell you that this is ultimately to the benefit of the game.

Your attitude is ■■■■, your post is toxic, and if you expected a sympathetic community reply, you won’t find it here. You’re clearly here to troll and stir up trouble. I for one won’t have it.

5 Likes