[Winner announced] What would you do with 5 million coin?

As per the title, what would you do when you suddenly find yourself to be 5m richer?

And in case this wasn’t clear:
Convince me, here in this thread, why I should give you 5m coin.

Ends: March 21 sometime during the day (EU time)…

11 Likes

Buy toiletpaper ofc :3

19 Likes

Id live in the middle of no where and building a glass dome. Then sit on 5mil.

5 Likes

Because my shop suddenly disappeared one day for what turned out to be obscure reasons :rofl:

1 Like

Spend it on building materials and tools to save time grinding for the same. ^^

5 Likes

On a serious note though, probably add it to my treasure hunt that I am working on. Its going to be VERY well funded but also very difficult lol

2 Likes

:frowning: :boundless:

2 Likes

Don’t you already have like 20-25m coin? :joy:

1 Like

Finish coiling my machines, support the guilds I’m in and probably host a building contest or join an existing one lol

2 Likes

30m now :slight_smile: soon be to 25m when I’m done with my little give away.

Edit: 1m prize pots hidden on 5 worlds. Just need to finish changing the colour of my mountain first lol

3 Likes

I think I would give it away in chunks, or pay master builders to make something g’g’g’gorgeous!

4 Likes

I would use it to expand my goo farm, buy goo, and expand my first epic build on angel.

Edit: @aeneagames A little more detail if you need it. I am building a high fantasy town with tiered walls and a functional city, with an underground dwarven forge. Their will be many nooks to explore and shops will be here including my paint shop.

My limitations right now are money and plots. I do a lot of mining with teaching pies, do get both.

2 Likes

…Or use it for cancer research…

2 Likes

If only that would work then I wouldn’t have to give it away :joy:

3 Likes

Buy enough materials to start a new “big project”

2 Likes

Which would be?

1 Like

A world tree, which starts at water level and goes to the 255 limit. Ofc with shrines, shops and goodies around it. (Town under tree would be pretty cool as well in addition to this)

3 Likes

I can also show you my current progress if you need visual proof of my current progress. I can give a tour

2 Likes

I buy oort to donate to keep multiple portal networks alive weekly.

8 Likes

Id buy a bunch of random stuff from active shops that aren’t inside any malls to give them some business. Then pump whatever is left over back into the economy somewhere else. Like buying oortstone at whatever that price is now, then selling it back to places that are having a hard time keeping their portals open. Id lose a bunch of money, but I’d be helping shops and portal owners out.

3 Likes