(WINNERS ANNOUNCED) By order of the Brown Town City Planning Committee (POSTPONED TILL JANUARY)

I was gonna post a gif earlier, but they are ALL offensive :frowning:

1 Like

yeah, needed to replace that gun (because sling looks so non-threatening lol) :joy:

btw - sorry for the crude paint skills haha

2 Likes

Wowwwwww, this is super disturbing hahaha

4 Likes

Yeah it is
Love it

3 Likes

I Love the Toilette :grin::grin::grin::grin: great Work :+1::+1::+1::+1:

If you need @Bethlehem more White let me know you know its no Problem doing Tons of IT :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Turrican, if you didnt make Concrete there would be no Brown Town haha I’ll always buy your concrete!

3 Likes

I’m in, how can I get a plot?

1 Like

Come to Brown Town and find Beth (she’s on a hunt until 10pm UTC) - she’ll unplot a space for you to plot!

1 Like

Come see me tomorrow, I’ll get you sorted.

Someone can have my corner plot, I’m withdrawing as I simply can’t put enough brain matter towards the SHEWEE I was going to do.

Hope you get some super entries, though! :slight_smile:

Noooooo you can do it mad man take your time pls I would like to see one build from you :blush:

1 Like

This isn’t a self-esteem thing (nor am I fishing) … I (quite literally) don’t have the energy. :slight_smile:

It’s all good! The entries so far are :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: !!

That’s all good. Reclaim :slight_smile: someone can come grab your spot.

1 Like

Yup. Already done, matey! :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Only ten days to go! Make Beth happy and build her your finest toilet. She likes it she deserves it don’t make her cry on Christmas :grin::toilet:

1 Like

We have got a load of amazing entries so far!! I’ve laughed my butt off at some of the ingenuity.

1 Like

Yeah I love all the builds and some details and I have to pimp my one :joy:

1x1 is my specialty! Sign me up, when are you on or can you place the plot and give me build rights till we meet up?

Why am I only seeing this post today?

2 Likes

To much less important posts on forum that pushed it away? :joy: Sorry just kidding

1 Like

I’ll be on tomorrow, I will unplot a space for you then if you wanna meet me on Brown Town at some point.