Without prior notice

without prior notice, why do not you notify us players when your servers collapse? you can not enter trung, or arie, or finata and I do not explain it to you, the hours that are and without warning I do not understand anything

I’d have to say this is probably on your end. Something to do with your isp.

Trung, Arie, and finata are fine for me.

then for no reason someone does not let me play, I never had this problem, I have full connection, I tried it before speaking

here are the servers for those planets:

• trung: gs-live-euc5.playboundless.com
  • arie: gs-live-euc2.playboundless.com
  • finata: gs-live-euc1.playboundless.com

You can try to ping or tracert them and contact your ISP.

Maybe you got banned lol…on a serious note,guess you can go on other servers?

there is maintenance message system

for unexpected server crashes it’s not really possible, is it?
what would you expect? premonition system with warnings? “Dear players, Lamblis will unexpectedly crash in 10 minutes. All players on the planet should leave immediately. Those who are planning to go to Lamblis, should abort their plans.”

8 Likes

sincerely yes, they know that if we are too many the server falls, everything is the fault of the owners of the servers should be free, but they know when they collapse, because they do not warn?

I have already tried to enter all my locations, none of them let me in and there are many different planets

casualties of life or coincidence, thanks to whoever it was, after complaining in the forum and based on retry 100 times someone has finally decided to let me in, thanks

Coincidence, I assure you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not after much…

A psychic ai bot that knows when servers will crash before they do would be a technological masterpiece. I agree devs should definitely code that up in their lunch break.

5 Likes

And they need to get a patent for it. They would be set for life money wise lol.

Haha… exactly my thoughts, free plots for everyone!

Probably wake up one morning with this notice: Servers down due to mass developer retirement

2 Likes

Oh… Im also sorry. Not being able to log on is one of my pet peevs. Im very greatful that it doesn’t happen to me very often

I think cut OP some slack, pretty certain he’s using Google translate which can easily change tone of writing.

1 Like

I know that guy.
Definitely not because of translate, he’s a professional douche.

2 Likes

Lol. Fair enough then.

Agree with diinix. Search forums. Him and his brother are posters of note lol

1 Like