Wood Chisel - Make half-blocks in 1 hit

Super in-precise chisel to make a half-block quickly

9 Likes

Agree, would help add creative options at lowest level to help out newest players.

nice idea!

at the moment the less expensive and faster way to get it i believe it’s by 2 hit of a stone chisel…

but in the origin men used wooden wedges so i suppose a wooden “chisel” (maybe a different name?) will be perfect and… it is absolutely needed xD

a nice addition to this would be to make both halfs its own block
then we can chisel one side gold and another side titanium on same block
gives us loads more chisel options :smile:

2 Likes

isn’t that like changing the block size to 1x1/2 and double the number of blocks of a world…? :open_mouth:

yeah could be complicated but maybe they can change it up with more predesignd chiseld blocks in the database
im not a gamemaker
but making a block look like that doesnt seem diferent then making a block look chiselt now :smile:
@willcrutchley any opinion will :wink: would love to hear it

edit : ow @Tarahyumaro just realized i got it writen down wrong you wright i did not mean they are the diferent entetitys
my bad need look better reply later lolz but if they could do that what ya was saying i would be 100procent in favor off making the blocks 1/8 our 1/27 off curent size i had this in my mind since day one it would elevate the game building to epicness

moebs i think the closest you’ll be able to get is just chisel down the front of the first block and the back of the 2nd. there you have what appears to be one block but it sits halfway and you have both different blocks in what appears to be the same space. you can even chisel them with different chisel types unlike regular blocks :wink:

1 Like

I chisel quite a lot compared to other players my builds.
Sure nice addition but i dont rly feel its mandatory. You can chisel a block to half with 2 swings with stone one.
This kinda 1swing to half would be useful for bigger builds no question about it. But is it mandatory… no.

1 Like

not only big extended buildings, also blocks that are in tricky positions… like a roof that you reach only on a very vertical position and that you would need to build “scaffholding” to better works on them, everytime you hit it with the chisel to make it half block, you might by mistake (because of the block position) give a second bad chisel hit and have to remove, replace, re-chisel the block… when you have to chisel at high altitude, hanging from a grapple, it becomes a total pain…

Ye you right . This is a forum. We discussing things. Im gonna add my “make it better” to this basket after few hours

sorry, i did not mean that… I’ll edit the post.