Work on the Templar Knight has started

So … I mentioned this last year … but then lost evertyhing I had due to me being out of the country for a while and forgetting to refuel my beacon … but now I’m back and I’ve started that huge templar statue project …

14 Likes

Very cool man, I can’t wait to see the end result! I am also very envious of your artistic talent and ability to magicavoxel, haha.

Very nice!!! :slight_smile:

How’s your tree game? Tree contest round 2 just started, we’d love to have you join!

It’s just a model I’ve found and which I was able to turn into a voxel thingie which I recreated in Magica Voxel. Nothing anyone else couldn’t do.

Of course … it started to rain when I wanted to take a screenshot

2 Likes

And then the night fell … I’ll try to get a better shot next time

1 Like

How’s that unchisel?

Those things save me a ton of rework time.

1 Like

Looks great!

Oh sorry I just assumed you had created the design from scratch. I’ll have to look into this “converting a model into a voxel thingee” process on uncle google as this indeed sounds like something I can do.

Next step will be convincing myself to sit through a 15 minute YouTube video on how to use MagicaVoxel that I’ve been too lazy to do, haha.

All the same though, I’m still very much looking forward to seeing how it comes out once you’ve applied the magic of boundless chisels and materials to it.

Its kinda like creative mode. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pfft creative mode! I’m proud of my many “building at great heights” and “grapple chiseling” related deaths, lol

But yeah I have played with it a little and just need to watch the tutorial vid to see how to use it efficiently and effectively.

Oh and on a related note there is a boundless palette thingee available for MagicaVoxel, I think its linked on the colour list spreadsheet, allows you to use the 255 boundless colours to build making it truly creative mode. @Mortuari

1 Like

Did some more work yesterday. Think 50% of the base structure is done. Now I have to go get XP so I can get more plots to continue building :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Finsihed the first pass of the statue yestrday during the stream.

6 Likes

What is this magic vocal, is it a program you can create a build in.

1 Like

Its a voxel design program
In wich you can design your creations for example Boundless

1 Like

@Aragorn It’s just a voxel drawing program which you can use to draw your creations before you start building them in Boundless / Minecraft.

1 Like