In game at least where I tested it. But for the sake of testing the forums

Work until

Seems to not be censored here

1 Like

In game

As in “I won’t be home from work until 8”

I won’t bore you with the actual way I used it lol

1 Like

Remember when they added “goo kernel” but you couldn’t type it in game?

Edit: reference

There is NO free time - only work!

2 Likes

It took me a moment to realise why it was filtered until you see which three letters follow the last letter of work. :grin:

2 Likes

Sadly that also a frequent used dutch word.
As in

You can too

Sadist is censored too… I wonder if it is here as well.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, especially since the other related words like ‘sadistic’ and ‘sadism’ are not.

1 Like

Yeah I mean, I guess it’s an insult? But masochism… that is too (I realise how weird this all makes me look but we were just testing the censor)

2 Likes

So long as your safe word isn’t censored!

4 Likes

The filter still has silly things in there, normal Dutch words like ‘hoor’ (hear/hearing in English) is censored in the game. I do get why with that one tho but I don’t understand why on earth ‘kanker’ (Dutch for cancer) is also being censored.

This whole censoring thing is annoying. I understand the need for it but it’s trying to find different ways of spelling words even with spaces which makes it super annoying…

2 Likes

Maybe because ‘kanker’ rhymes with a popular English insult? But that is still ridiculous!

It is definitely censored.

2 Likes

maybe remove the er and a s is in front kinda thing

I think it’s funny that you can say ass in game but not goo kernel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It’s 2020 - time to let us talk about where goo comes from :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Bethlehem maybe they censor all religious descriptors? (I think I just made up a word)

Can’t test it right now, so I’m throwing this out there. Depending on how the filter is applied maybe “Worc until” is filtered too, there is a naughty word in there. :stuck_out_tongue: