Workshop/storage inspiration

I need some inspiration of workshops and storage what awesome layouts do you guys have :blush:

No pictures at the moment but if you feel like wandering a bit, take the deku portal from tnt megahub and you’ll see a big tree. On the right side of the tree on the edge of the water, there’s a hole. At the bottom is my workshop/storage : )

1 Like

Here is my little workshop

And the underground coils area

The exact look is going to depend on what design you ultimately select, but I also recommend using the console to find the center of a chunk, which is 2x2 plots. Set that chunk as your center with all the machines and coils, and then use the surrounding 8 chunks as your storage. Allows about 4600 complex items. If that’s not enough space … I don’t know.

I don’t have a screenshot of my storage, but i built my workshop into the ground as wanted it outside:

Coils are under (walkways left from when you had to repair each coil, I didn’t have the heart to destroy them):

You might notice i have started building hills underground as well, i wanted all my machines in nature…

If you want to visit come through the love portal in Ultima and again head through the portal ladled Love (lots of love) you may even find the secret entrance underneath (there are 3).

2 Likes

I have a huge heart for your LOVE of nature, sir. :stuck_out_tongue: