World Builder Pt 2. [Delayed]

You heard it here first! Pt.2 of the world builder is just around the corner! I’ve been trying to compile a list of all the best features and wonderful things you can do. Please be patient with me. I see it being done by next Saturday! Some some love so i know your enjoying the guides. :slight_smile:

Feel Free to click the link below if you missed Pt.1

World Builder Tutorial Pt.1 The Basics!

7 Likes

Awaiting =)

1 Like

Pt.2 Is still coming out tomorrow. However It will be later tomorrow. Ran into a few issues when making the first couple videos and they got deleted, But I promise tomorrow you will have what you seek.
Edit: So i’m back home now, I get on world builder and I do my normal thing just messing around well… I cannot get a biome to come up.

Outcome:

What I put in:
@Tobelawe I know this biome works and yet nothing is coming up(tried other biomes too and i’m getting blank slates. I also noticed you can now edit the premade biomes (or didn’t notice this before) [You can right click the node and hit reference to get to this next photo to edit the biome in advanced settings kinda deal]

1 Like

Hi there,

It might be the case that some of the pre-made nodes need migrating. I would try opening up angled hills as you have done and then saving it.

Let me know how that goes.

still nada
Edit: tried all nodes. nothing is coming up

Can you send me the config file. I cant reproduce this on live.

Aditionally, does the problem only happening with biomes you have previously created? If you try create a new one does it work fine?

Tried new ones. I can’t seem to find the forum that says how to send config file, can you link it here?