World full?

whats going on with this portals to lamblis and other worlds are backed up nobody can switch even to Sochaltin? ive never seen Sochaltin full before?>

The world capacity has been temporarily reduced this weekend until a fix for the server lag can be applied.

1 Like

Do the devs work on the weekend? Oh boy, my let down with Albion’s launch issues and the length it took to fix have me concerned here.

New worlds, awesome - but less people visiting my area now kind of sucks, considering biitula seems to be full 24/7 D:

There are improvements already in testing; but there’s still some more checking needed before they go live, so in the meantime to help with the server lag the world capacity has been lowered, and additional planets of the mid-level (which were the busiest) have been launched.

We’re expecting the capacity to be put back up again next week once the fix is applied.

1 Like

Unfortunately the Portal network has to be updated to reflect these changes before the congestion can be alleviated, and the changes they(the Portal Seekers who run the main portal network) make all seem to just conjest the next world they shunt things off to.

I agree that portal networks are focusing players in specific places, which isn’t helping - but this is also something being looked into by the devs, and there are some ideas being looked into.