Outfits Exp & Targeting! Release 198 Overview | Jiivita's Corner

Nice work, some of them are hidden pretty well :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Better late than never i guess O.o

I also have a ā€œGarden Districtā€ video uploading that should go live tomorrow ^^

15 Likes

As always very thorough and informative. :sunglasses: no time wasting straight to the point

4 Likes

ThNK YOU SO MUCH. I found this easier and it said more than what I found else where.

3 Likes

Sweet, glad you found it helpful ^^

Patch notesā€¦ serious business :wink: :heart:

5 Likes

as i mentioned, here is a quickā€¦ long? video exploring the Garden District of Aquatopia ^^

itā€™s not in my usual style so be sure to share any opinions if you feel like it =) Also, if you like what you seeā€¦ be sure to visit the Garden District at some point since they have been busy adding cool new stuff including a awesome portal hub ^^

6 Likes

Good tour Jiivita! I loved the part where you broke in cough I mean found an alternative entrance into Nevermoreā€™s ultra modern home.

1 Like

Awesome vid, Jiivita! and Thanks for the shout out :blush: There are even more homes here now :smiley: and we have a new pool, spa and club

2 Likes

Time for some ketchup =P as I mentioned above Iā€™ve been doing some less-ish polished videos for Reference in an effort to keep up with requests better/get the information out faster along with keeping up with my own to do list o.O

Not exactly sure how well itā€™s working but it looks good on paper :sunglasses:ā€¦ as I previously mentionedā€¦ I wanted to post these here in groups to avoid unnecessary spamming
I also have plans to do an updated grapple and bow video soonish along with my previously mentioned projects that seem to pile up lol

Request from: TheTinXe (YouTube) So sorry I forgot to give a shout-out!

Request from: Siri (YouTube)

Request from: Xycrone (YouTube)

13 Likes

A quick time-laps from the Chisel Town Founding Event Yesterdayā€¦ hope you all enjoy

22 Likes

Thatā€™s where you were hiding.
I was to your left sitting on floating blocks of gravel.
You got closer look and thus some details of buildings look better than in my recording.

1 Like

lol I didnā€™t mean to hide =Pā€¦ i was a bit sad i picked that spot since i was expecting stuff to be built in area right below me / bottom of the frameā€¦ guess i should have done my homework lolā€¦ live and learn :rofl:

4 Likes

@Jiivita Thanks for making this timelapse! :slight_smile: Result is even better than expected. This is the future of Boundless, I canā€™t wait to see more events of that type ^^

5 Likes

Np XD, the Chisel Knights did a superb job :heart: keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Awesome timelapse @Jiivita Iā€™m so jealous I missed it. The city looks great :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m anticipating a pretty long video on 187 @Jiivita :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

lol normally i wait and make a vid for the live versionā€¦ so 188ā€¦ but i may have to make an exception this time XD

also iā€™m torn at the moment on whether to make one long video or to beak it into several smaller videos based on topicā€¦ decisions decisions

at any rateā€¦ epic patchā€¦ there will be a video(s) at some point!

9 Likes

Either way, Iā€™m looking forward to them!

2 Likes

Me too! Waiting for a @Jiivita video is like waiting for your exam gradeā€¦

17 Likes

Smaller vids on topics sounds like a better solution.
This way you can focus on stuff and ppl can find videos easier when they need help on a specific topic.

Also looking forward! I still donā€™t get all of the new systems. :rofl:

4 Likes