🌍 Worlds Warehouse—Raw Block Shop & Color Reference

Btw i love this build. Currently parked in your base to find what color rocks and wood i want to use for my build :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah! Feel free to sell as many or as few as you like. Most baskets have 2.5k coin, so can handle a little under 1000 rocks at a time

Looks awesome, will come spend some money later

1 Like

Love this place! Came by for a visit tonight and bought a few stones to help build my house on Tana VII. I know I’ll be back often and hopefully will be helping to stock some as well.

2 Likes

Recoined all the baskets! People have been busy selling us literally every color of every type of rock!

We’ve got at least 500 of each rock color/type (except a handful of colors) - and have 1000+ of quite a few of them, as well

Trunks are in a pretty similar situation - we’ve gotten a bunch of colors (though not quite to the insane levels as rock), and have recoined all those baskets, too

1 Like

Now add all the gravels and ash too! Since I do use them in my builds.

Also add the 3 soils since you can do nice things with it in their normal state but can also use them in their compacted state for certain things like rooftops!

Ohh! And sand!

2 Likes

We’ve recoined all the baskets! Some prices have been adjusted.

Rock:

• The most common rock colors are now 2c/1c (Warm Yellow Sedimentary, Silk Yellow Igneous, Silk Turquoise Igneous)
  • A few are 3c/2c (Warm Violet Igneous, Dark Berry Metamorphic, Oxide Grey Metamorphic, Oxide Green Metamorphic)
  • Most are still 4c/3c
  • Ashen Blue Sedimentary is now 5c/4c due to high demand (probably too high, but let’s see!)

Gleam:

• Silk Yellow and Silk Teal lowered to 13c/11c
  • Stale Turquoise and Stale Cerulean raised to 40c/33c

Wood:

• Rarer ancient woods raised to 10c/9c (Strong Cherry, Strong Orange, Silk Orange, Silk Mustard, Silk Mint, Silk Teal, Silk Lavender, Silk Lilac, Hot Orange, Warm Violet, Stale Turquoise, Light Lilac)

:gem: We’ve officially got all the new gleam colors in place, and baskets are recoined. Swing on by to check out the new colors wheel of gleam! :gem:

3 Likes

We’ve recoined all our request baskets, and adjusted quite a few prices.

Also! You can now find a detailed price list, and # of items in stock via our shop page on boundlessskill.com :+1:

1 Like

Never thought about wood. Generally I keep my wood for the furnace, but I build a small base on Storris II (not sure I spelled it right) and got lucky and have found a nice coal vein under it. So, won’t have to worry as much about coal and all the wood that I have of colors I don’t like I can sell to you.
Stopped in yesterday and was able to sell some rocks I needed to get out of my hair, LOL Running out of room in my storage area, had to put up more storage shelves.

1 Like

I have a huge storage area, but every time when I think it’s big enough it needs redoing after a few weeks time of playing, ehh or should I say hoarding!? :smiley:

It is not hoarding. It is collecting items that may or may not have value in the future. I built my most recent storage area so I could add levels up as I needed more storage. Every new planet always adds some need for storage.

I may joke and say hoarding also, but @Kal-El is right, it is really the smart thing to do to stock up on items, especially from areas that are new as we won’t know what will be valuable later on. Can’t remember what it was but when I first started I didn’t think something was of any use and tossed it. Found out later what it was for and was going, No! Now, I do toss sometimes when I am running out of space in my inventory, but I make sure I know it is something I can get easy (flint, leaves)

We have also seen things like ash and mud that were not used at all now become part of the recipe for bricks. . so you never know.

Really nice job @nevir! If i can sponsor you some way or something. Will do it! This is some amazing buugistuff!

1 Like

@nevir The portal between your Atlas shop and the Block shop ran out of fuel :frowning:

@nevir is this still up and running?

Nope, I’m on hiatus unfortunately :frowning:

Ok :confused: hope you doing well.

1 Like