Would it be possible to write a lua script for “tag”?

Maybe “pass the black gleam” or something?

Or football somehow using gleam stealing?

1 Like

Hot Yam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::potato::wave:

1 Like

Well, from what i learned modding minecraft:

If we can create new buffs then you can just add a “Tag” buff to indicate the player has some sort of new state on them “ie they have been tagged”

then you need to be able to tag them so you probably need an equipped item like a bomb… with probably a custom trait applied that can allow it to set the tagged buff on a another player.

But then, how do they tag you back, what happens if they have a full inventory… etc

this makes me curious as to what events we have access to and what we can modify from lua scripts.

we had to do all sorts of fudgery to get things in minecraft working, for example you had to use an item no one used as your admin tool like the golden shovel, you had to do a lot of sign tech so you would put specific text on a sign and if a user clicked on it you could fire off an event.

1 Like

I think there is still missing some pieces that it would be possible.

Part that allows create custom property items or buffs or detect when some specific hit is detected. I guess it would possible to keep data of connections but passing tag could be problem right now (maybe could be triggered by being same location or certain radius).

When things like that come possible, creating bomberman or something like that could be fun :smiley:

1 Like