WTB 30k Glass

Or sand and dirt.
Planet
coords
Price
Let me know quantities if possible.
Thank you

Right then, no one currentlyon wants to sell me there glass, fine!
Anyone got good coordinates for a desert to get me sand myself please? :slight_smile:

If I didn’t forge I’d sell you my glass lol. And I get my sand from mining :persevere:

Hope someone helps you soon!

1 Like

The EFC farm on Besevrona, of course. :slight_smile:

• swim to the bark farm
  • take the portal to the Iconic Resource Network
  • take the portal to the sand farm
1 Like

Or you could go to TNT Megahub and we have a Farm portal right in the center that will take you to a sand farm … and other farms also. These farms are on lower level worlds so less protection needed and not as high end tools.

1 Like

Have you looked out of the window recently? Soon i dont Need to swim anymore :slight_smile:
But thank you for the idea.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

If you decide to use them…when you go in, go downstairs to the right, to the portal that says EU on it the sand portal is in there.

1 Like

Go to Beckon PS Hub. Look around you and you’ll see a lot of sand. Bring a long some regen bombs though since you need 30k glass lol.

1 Like

Beckon, Roger!

thank you for the heads up.

1 Like

You will get 2304 sand in one pass. @Mayumichi Also has tools and regen bombs there. Not overpriced either.

1 Like

1200c for 3x3 titanium shovel with some dura. Digs you 20k sand if your skills are enough to 1-hit.

500c regen bombs

So the tools to dig 60k sand and 60k silty would cost you 7700c.

How much glass do you want?

How muchdo you have? I take it all. I have to get rid of an Ocean :):space_invader:

Thx, 10k sand in 5 min isnt to bad i think.

And thank you for the other spots, i will check them out.

As soon as I connect, I’ll get in touch with you and we’ll reach an agreement

Sounds like a plan.

Usually buy glass at aqua in the shopping center under hub.

1 Like

Thank you.
But for now i wait for @karakavra to come back.

My Wife and i got some Glass, Sand and the other thing (Duno the right word in english) … i Think, we sell one Glass for 3 Coins. Mhhh …