WTB 3x3 T6 hammers (Done)

I need 100+ 3x3 T6 hammers and everyone that I usually shop from has quit the game. Anyone know a good shop with huge supply of them? Looking to pay no more than 9000 per hammer. Bulk discount would be appreciated.

I currently have 90 hammers on me. However, I need them myself and taught myself how to forge during the days that I was tired of looking for a shop every day. I can recommend EZPZ or Rainbowmall, as large quantities of these can be found quite regularly. Or even start with forging yourself you can get into the guide here in the forum very quickly, but it is also very expensive.

1 Like

Spent a good while looking for my own yesterday just because I couldn’t be bothered with more forge rng after 2 ss worth.

Whitlet did have plenty in ezpz stores for 8k but I bought about 90%

I think kush sells hammers too from a thread I saw about cheap hammers a week or two back

EZPZ was where I bought all my hammers. They’re no longer playing from what I can tell/have heard.

I’ll check out Rainbowmall.

I shop at enjoy divinity for my tools, portal at dk mall.

Just checked Divinity and they are out of T6 speed hammers.

Maybe check granduer through sochaltin portal at tnt?

You can find some at The Forgers Avenue. If you don’t find any, message me with the specifications and I will forge it for you.

1 Like

@Dubbanz Would you be down for a bulk order of 81 3x3 T6 one-shot, action speed hammers? Name your price.

1 Like

Whitelet has a shop at glitchworld thru refgar. Idk the prices but its there. The shop is flat and all the shopstands are built into ground level.

Check doom 101portal at TNT first floor I recall or alutech portal

Theres another on Maryx too I think that’s the one that usually had the most of whitelets stuff

What does everyone even do with 100+ hammers? And how quickly do you use them?

I only go through 2-3 hammers per week…

2 Likes

A big underground building can take a lot of hammers.

1 Like

I burn through a stack in a very short amount of time (2hrs or less) on a T6 or T7. +pies +brews

3 Likes

Hey @Dhusk 90 speed hammers are stocked at EZPZ now and more will come out by tmr :slight_smile: If you still need some hammers I can handtrade them with you for a better price. White is on a break and I’m running the shop. Was on a vacation these two weeks (miss white since we can cover for each other in this situation) but everything would be stocked by this weekend

4 Likes

Ezpz,fantasy tree and forgers avenue are all places with good stock

Hey @Dhusk, you don’t need to buy them…

If you’re down with quirks, I can give u those hammers 4 free…

I appreciate you but I’d prefer no quirks. I have the money to buy the hammers so no sweat. Give those hammers to others who don’t have the coin. Thanks brother!

1 Like

What Kind of Hammer are you looking for?
Dura ? Speed ? With brews or Not ?