WTB glass 4c (1 million coins)

2 Likes

Someone should really set up a glass farm - find a nice spot where you can get silty and sand in the same place, but it en masse and make glass of various colors

@nexton?

1 Like

B2? o-o this is the start of showroom taking over the oortiverse

2 Likes

If you want to contract me I can make this in a couple days.

I’ve been looking round lutrion for something just like that, but just not quite happening

1 Like

There’s a sand farm located in the Aus Boori Guardian.

2 Likes

@superman101 has a glass farm on boori.
Also have a silty and sand farm in our resource cabin at the towers of power on alder.

3 Likes

Also there are sand and silty farms at the TNT farm hub

1 Like

how do I get to this stand??? Let me sell you things!!!

Go to showRoom network USE. portals at tnt(malls area), ps biitula, guardian, dkmall, gyosha mall, naughty mall, iconic
Once there B2 :slight_smile:

Thanks!!! Ill gather and sell you a whole bunch… If you need glass consistently I am happy to work out a contract to supply x amount a week.

1 Like

Yeah already done that. I can make people there own furnaces and storage if people wanted…

2 Likes

Thanks @superman101 I am interested.

I wish you could melt dark glass into glass haha

1 Like

I am working soon .unfortunately I won’t be on for another 12 hours but I will put in a dozen or so furnaces and plenty storage put some advance locks and that can be your private space…there’s plenty enough room

thanks a lot! I really apreciate it. We can meet un 12-13 hours and you show me the place.

or just go to guardian hub. Go to aus portal. Then look for farms there. Pretty easy

1 Like

I have one of those. Currently on hold as there are no good T1/2 shovels left in the game. Last stack I bought was titanium, and rather than being 3x3, they had a bunch of cross and random thrown in with them. I hate forging, so if some good ones ever show up, it will start again.

I was never a big fan of the sand/silty mix farm. Bob’s farms has seperate sand and silty farms on T1

I actually love it. I have worked out hot to hit my farm so I walk away with equal portions.then straight to furnace. I produce a lot of glass in one sitting easy as.instead of running around…but hey everyone has their own preferences. Your farms are awesome BTW

5 Likes