WTB Grass Seed

Anyone selling or willing to trade their white or cold berry grass seed?

2 Likes

Not sure if there’s white or cold berry grass seeds around, they are not available on sovs yet. Some people might have picked up some on the color changing exo we recently had, but not a lot of people go after grass, so not sure if there will be enough for your build.

You could try using kindling mass, it does have a blueish tint to them, but it looks pretty white when fully grown.

2 Likes

Yeah, just hoping to reach the few that may have collected some the past few color changing exos :slight_smile: No amount would be turned down lol

1 Like

@BabyCookie is the grass seed connection that I know of

3 Likes

Yeaaa I looked I used up all my White grass for Snow Me Sorry

2 Likes

Lol @BabyCookie has best collection Ive seen, before sovereigns and color changing exos I spend a good mil or 2 there :flushed: don’t know what I’ll do with 20+ SS of luminous violet grass etc :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ooh im building a Bigger grass store but it probably won’t be done til 2022 lol me just started it

2 Likes

I MAY have some @Shadykatt34 but I don’t think I have a huge amount. My storage is a hoarders paradise so who knows what I have… How much were you looking for?

1 Like

@Shadykatt34 I have good news!!! I have white grass seeds… hope you are not picky on which lol…
Only issue is it will come down to how much you are in need… Let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s amazing :slight_smile: I will glady take whatever you are willing to part with @DaOne82.