WTB Iron Hammers

Anyone have a a few 9 stacks of iron hammers I could buy or have a place that is well stocked? I would def be a recurring customer. Lmk prices and bonus if you deliver lol

Im on a hunts so can’t deliver atm, but i have them for 90c at finata pawn shop probably have 30/40 in stock and restocked daily.

Located on: Finata Coordinates: 5N, 611E

Directions: Ultima Aqua Hub HQ Red Shopping Hub “Pawn Shop” sign. We also have portal in Ultima Mall first floor and Krafter hub, PS Lamblis.

1 Like

I have a bunch of them out for sale for 88c. You can find my shop (The Dockhouse), at the Sorissi exit of the Hubbit Network or from PS Sorissi through the personal portal marked “Neviah.”

1 Like

Not my shop but my neighbor biblitz has iron tools at 65c, not sure how many he has stocked but his place stays stocked up pretty well. You can find him at Grovidas Te Portal Seekers Hub

1 Like

I am amazed to see so many response thank you I will def check all these places out! (Not necessarily looking for cheapest just most reliable)

I use to grab a from a few shops in Beckon but all shops I use to hit have just stopped.

Thank you!

1 Like

I have a shop stand almostfull of iron hammers in Thraxxia for 100c I think. No one else buys them so they should be there if you need them.

Ultima US East Hub, Tana VII, Thraxxia.

1 Like

If you’re on Australian servers, swing by Thrilloilogy (easy access through our portal at the Boori Portal Seeker Hub). We stock many iron hammers for 60c each. If you see me around, I’ll hand trade as many as you need at 55c!

Conveniently I live on Boori! May see if I can find my way to you, if you have a good shop maybe even could send a portal your way?

Sweet, if you know where the Boori Portal Seekers Hub is (Heartstone), should be easy to find. Just behind the Xa Frant portal is Thrilloilogy.

I’m in Sydney on Lasaina, the local portal network there (Skyway) is no longer up and running, pretty sure the guy running it quit a while back. I’ll be creating a new Sydney portal hub one day, just a few other projects to finish up first :slight_smile:

The iron tool shed always has stock and decent rates ps bitula

1 Like