Wtb kindling mass kernels

Im wanting to start a farm for this stuff. Please and thank you!!!

2 Likes

With the huuuge shortage of exos recently, especially t6 or t7 your probably going to struggle getting hold of any for a reasonable price

Yeah true but hopefully soon :slight_smile:

yeah i kind of expected it, so I’m glad i bought a few ton a couple of weeks ago XD

I have 200 I could part with. Depending on what price you have in mind like. :face_with_monocle:

Name a price

I will also happily donate some I got alot…but not until tomorrow… currently working. :grinning:

Whatever u can spare i will take :slight_smile: I wnna try and get a farm going

My typical price when I sell in my exo market is 333c per.

Petrolim for your new farm is now going for 200c each . Another victim of the Exo drought .

Dang so expensive. Is it even worth it or just go combustion?

Depends what you want to do, its essential for concrete and many players have 20k+ farms. I have 13.5k Seed Farm which I get around 675 seeds from every time I harvest (so 8 days or so), and 13.5k Plant farm. Some players have much larger farms. Seed farms only have a return of 5%, and the max with Crop / Farm skills selected is 55% return on crop (with 100% seed return).

Its also required for premium fuels, if time is an issue on your Titanium forge then you will need kindling to produce the best fuel to increase speed to 6.6x

I’d see what they do with exo’s I believe they are manually generated and the devs often forget about them. If you can afford the seeds and petrolim then fair enough, but they are free if you are quick when an exo spawns.

How quick do I gtta be? Like how fast do people destroy exo worlds?

For Petrolim they can get it all in the first couple of hours

1 Like

Ugh that sucks. Especially when I have a life.

1 Like

Yeah which is the reason for my other post about maybe adding higher tier permanent planets

1 Like

I will give u sum oil also…help get u farming

3 Likes

What’s that about oil…?

1 Like

You uh…need some oil? :shushing_face: @georgegroeg

1 Like

No I just want @superman101’s oil.

3 Likes