WTB Rose Gleam 2000c each

Buying raw rose Gleam (#75)
100 pieces at 2000c each.

Basket out in K’un Lun at Kirin Co. Headquarters.
Accessible via TNT, Fireborn, DK Mall, Sasquatchville, or PS Alder.

Message me for hand trades!

:slight_smile:

Only had one but i hope it helps :slight_smile:

Why you need so many (^-^)

He’s probably building something awesome
Presumably his new shop location :blush:
Have u been to kun lun?

3 Likes

Everyone knows I been buying all the rose gleam for 20000-25000c but if it’s for a build and not craft ill help a little

2 Likes

Oh wow! I actually didn’t know you were paying that much for them… I’ll have to reconsider how much i can buy at that price lol.

I’m actually trying to get enough that i can add them to my goo farm. Want to be able to whip up some rose/pink sprays for February.

Simply mix, cherry and fuchsia pigments and add a few derivatives (higher or lower shades of cherry and fuchisa or red)
Cherry + Fuchsia = Rose.

1 Like

You can’t dye gleam

Do you have a specific recipe you can share that you know works?

Cause it’s a little more complicated than simply mixing cherry and fuchsia.

Right now i am growing some hot cherry and strong cherry. According to the mixing spreadsheet i would need vivid fuchsia to make that rose. And I don’t have any vivid fuchsia gleam either.

I don’t believe there has been any on exos recently - I can double check gleam universe. It’s really about getting the right color saturation, and there is no “Hot Fuchsia” so I think the best i could buy might be warm or light fuchsia. Which may or may not work.

And i’d Rather drop 2k/piece on pure rose (that I know will get me the results i want) than 300-900/piece plus 3 days wait time to find out the fuchsia mix doesn’t work.

That said… I could also buy pigments @125 each… but someone recently devalued the pigment/spray market. So at 125/pigment i wouldn’t get my money back selling rose sprays.

There is no easy mix for rose, since it is on the far outer layer of the color circle.
You will need “plain” fuchsia and “plain” cherry. There might be another way but that is how I make rose sprays.
So you could buy a cherry and a fuchsia gleam and get rose when mixing the pigments from those.

As @VirtualEclipse says unfortunately Rose is one of the more extreme colours on the spectrum but here are a few mixes I’ve worked out that may help you, in particular using “warm” colours which are probably much more attainable colours for you. Unfortunately each of these recipes will require a “pure” colour and the “pure” gleams are the rarest by far.

1x Warm Magenta - 1x Red
1x Warm Magenta - 1x Cherry
1x Warm Fuchsia - 1x Cherry
1x Warm Red - 1x Fuchsia
3x Red - 2x Violet
1x Cherry - 1x Fuchsia

In my experience Fuchsia and Cherry are the easiest of the 4 “pures” listed above to mutate to. And warm cherry/fuchsia/red I believe are Exo gleams from the past?

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips…
this is exactly why it’s not a “simple mix”…

It’s probably just easiest to buy some pure gleams and mutate it, no?

If I’m going to buy a bunch of pure gleam might as well just be rose. Rather than worry about mixing etc.

Thankfully @BabyCookie is loaning me some rose Gleam to use for goo farming through February. So we’ll see what I can end up with.

1 Like

Yeah it will certainly be less complicated to use the plain gleam but the “warm” colours I listed will be much easier to attain and make. Also if you can mix less desirable colours to make the paint you want then that’s a win right!

Absolutely! If i can find a use for the pigments that would be ideal. But i’ve Already tried a series of combinations with the cherry, fuchsia and red pigments i have in stock and just couldn’t find a winning combination/ratio.

So. . Decided to just grow it. :wink:

1 Like