WTB Sweet beans (24c) & adrenal glands (61c), 100k in each basket!

The baskets are at Coin Converters, plot #1, Nova Golda Market!

Portals at Ultima Eresho 2x2 shopping area, DK’s Ultima Tree, PS Lamblis, TNT, Hunt Hive and many, many more!

2 Likes

Nice, if you have space left by Sunday will try to load you up with some! If course, I’ll turn around, walk out the door and spend it on your tools and all so you’ll get it right back… :wink:

1 Like

That’s ok! :smiley:

The basket was almost empty of coin so added 50k more…

And we can always do a trade! Am always in need of beans!

1 Like

Added 50k again to the basket!

1 Like

Thanks, I had been dropping some of them and some other stuff by throughout the day yesterday, not a big amount since I was spreading out what I was doing, but still turned around and bought a few hammers afterwards and a bunch of bricks. :wink: I’ll be sure to be stopping in regularly as usual, love your place! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!! Glad you like the place! Put quite a bit of work into it!

FYI, also started to add roads to Nova Golda, was long overdue, and started building something new, re-creation of my office building I used to have at New Leyden, except bigger and taller!

Also lots of other stuff planned near water, and if the new update hits I’m soooo gonna add some canals and waterways too!

2 Likes

Pies and brews sell faster than people selling me mats to make them, please stuff those baskets otherwise no teaching foods nor fast brews!

2 Likes

Now that the exos are gone (for now… maybe more weekend goodies I hope? :wink: ) I’ll get back to my bean hunting later this evening after I get home! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hunt hive #1

What does that mean?? You been buying 'm up, hmm?

Actually I kinda suspect that some pie and brew makers are too busy with farming and are forgetting their customers hence why I seem to be selling way more than usual!

I don’t mind but I do need my beans and glands!! :slight_smile:

Awesome! Not sure at the moment where the next batches should come from!

Hope we can farm beans soon! And that there is an alternative recipe for the adrenal glands, would be awesome, preferably one we can grow :smiley:

1 Like

No I have a chef.:grin: