WTB Totem with AUto Harvest

Looking for someone to make me about 9 totems with Autoharvest (plus anything else like pickup radius and Light would be nice too)

What would the cost be? Please and thank you.

I am not here to debate with anyone that Iron tool is better for this, I want a totem.

So thank you.

If you can make them for me, let me know the cost – if you can’t dont post.

I haven’t tried making them since i got my coils, but i know the efficiency was pretty low when trying to forge without power.

I’m not home until tonight sometime, but if you don’t find someone else to make them I can give it a try. I wanted one for the look too.

Thank you, I want totems so I dont accurately use them/break them. I think of them as a skinning knife after im done fighting a bunch of mobs.

My first auto-harvest and flashlight was a spanner for that reason.

spanner would actually be better

I use spanners, so no, a totem is better for me.

Ill make you a totem, ill lyk what it comes out to, should be able to target the magnet, will likely come out around 1500c for materials so lookin at a 1500-2k totem here though

1 Like

Thank you everyone, found a nice person named Larky who owns MOONIES shop to get them for 1k each.

1 Like

Where is Moonies shop? I didn’t find a portal anymore on Finata Ultima hub

Moonies is right across from our portal, Cuttletrunk Federation in Finata Ultima.

Moonies is a great place to shop!

Understanding that you want a totem;
i use much much more flexible wood tools for this in shocking pink. My brain finds it easier to not use the shocking pink hand, as i do in fact use totems from time to time; and its way cheaper.

I just made a batch and even with 3000 piwer the efficiency was only 46% and I almost didn’t get the right boons.

On that note if anyone else wants one, I have them for 1.5k at the Temple of Commerce in Grindstone on Angel I (which is the new US west coast hub for the Aquarius network)

1 Like

Thanks, found!