WTS Amber

Well wouldn’t it be? You gotta do an extra step. Just like with everything else. Raw meats to cooked meats or rough gems to refined. Oort stone to shards. Plus if the demand is there and people will pay so be it.

1 Like

It also locks it into one use.

As does Oort shards and cooked meat

People are paying 10k+ for 1 bulb that’s right 1 bulb. Why not 8k for 1 block

Because the primordial resin is selling for 2500 a block and it just has to be solidified to be amber. It was a general question.

Not every extra step adds value. Some remove potential use and may reduce the value.

Agreed @Tynker

It’s new so it’s expensive. I like the amber and dark lustrous wood. Even 2500 seems high for me. It’s only used in a couple things

2 Likes

It is the new gold rush. I was actually tempted to buy it at 2500 but decided to see if it drops over the next month.

Anyway, if someone is willing to spend 8k on amber, then who am I to judge.

Yeah true. People selling tillers for 3k and mulch for 15k each lol

I would never spend coin on Mulch. All it does is sometimes speed up the maturity. It does nothing for yield and my experience was it wore if too many plants as they ticked through growth cycles.

As far as a tillers, I guess the aoe saves time so that might be worth something but I did manage to till over 5000 blocks is less than an hour with a non-aoe copper tiller.

I have Resin, Petrolim and both fertalizers for sale in Blingz’n’Thingz :v:t3:

my goodness I wake up to find 23 reply in my WTS amber post. 2500 each is too low Ill just keep it or make fertilizer and sell that.

Thank you for the price suggestions. if the rest of you want to sell ■■■■. how about you make your own topic.

2 Likes

You were selling amber, I wasn’t. I didn’t think you would mind given I was selling something totally different. But then you could always just ask me privately next time, instead of throwing indirect comments :v:t3:

I would have to suggest making a new topic then. Since this one is for me selling amber. :metal:

I’m selling a sense of humour if you want one?

5 Likes

When hijacking a topic always remember. Your speed must always remain over 55MPH! If you speed falls below this, you will have a bad time!

::Insert gif of something exploding::

2 Likes

I will take all of your stock

1 Like