WTS Loads of Mud, raw waxy / exotic yams, emeralds and rocks! for a good price

Hey there, i am currently selling more then 30k mud, 2ea. exotic yams, 95ea, 2.5k raw waxy yams 18ea, 1200 emeralds 335ea. and 40k+ rocks for lvling your alt for 2ea. More supplies incoming if needed!! come visit my shop at ultima hub, in the golden/copper building (next to sym’s) and near DK’s mall!!

Hope to you soon! can also do custom orders if needed

Exotics sell that high? (real question, I never craft)

I would say anywhere from 80-100 without tax. They’re found from travelers perch (I think?) on Shedu, which is a pretty dangerous world itself, plus the plant they drop from is fairly hard to find unless you have an atlas

You can farm them from mud too. If you got the tools, build and setup.

I farmed 1200 in 1 hour. Could do better methinks.

They seriously need to buff drops from plants and everything connected to gathering. :sweat:

1 Like

Holy sh*t I had no idea

I need to get on this thanks dude

Np,just figured it out myself. Find a good spot, an amazing shovel and a regen bomb and your good to go :v:t2:

Well I mean I knew you could get them from mud, I own a public mud farm attached to ultima shedu hub which is 100% safe and open to everyone… I just didn’t know they were worth that much.

they are much in demand due to persisting pie.

Well to all of you wanting them, I have a huge public farm set up on shedu for mud farming. It’s directly connected to the ultima shedu hub. Easily enough room for regen farming for 10+ people. All 100% safe, and its tier 6 so max drops. I just never craft so never used it.

1 Like

We can all dream. :wink: Good luck finding coin heh.

IIRC they also drop on T5 from Spineback Plants (cactus looking one).

Edit:

Isn’t this only on higher level worlds?

why grab them from plants though?

1 Like

Me? Because I spot them on the way to other things and it takes no time to chop my speedy gathering axe as I hurtle past. Get about 80% of them, miss about 20% of the time. :slight_smile:

grathering from plants gets like like what? 200 a hour?

On my farm, from mud with a 3x3 its easily 5k waxy +2k exotic an hour.

The farm, is 2-6 deep and huge, and you can farm unlimited with regen bombs.

Photos of the Portal-Farm.

1 Like

Yeah but grinding mud is boring and this way I’m already doing something I enjoy with incidental benefit if I see these on the way. Gives me plenty to keep my persisting food supply up. Edit: It’s a fine idea having a mud farm though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that makes sense, but for people who are wanting to just farm them for pies/profit. Plants are not the way to go.

1 Like

What’s the cords I’ll check it out tonight

Just go to the ultima hub in shedu, I bought all the portals so you cant miss it.

I will also have a Amyth/Titanium and silver mine up soonish.(when I stop being lazy)

2 Likes

Sounds good

1 Like

Well thanks for coming in here and destroying my business.