Sold pls close n delete

did u got a vid too? @AeneaGames

Nope, I don’t… Still meaning to do so one day…

Also, I do have a bunch of different methods of forging, depending on what I am trying to achieve and which tool I am forging, but all of them are capable of doing stacks of 9…

So I had no idea this stacking thing had changed!!!

1 Like

maybe you can send me a pic from your forging deck, that ill get a lil inspiration to try it on my own?
but you use the hopper components, right?

I’m new to forging and I always forge 9 at a time. Churning out 80/90 dia speed t6 (no pot) or 110+ sapphire t7 (with pot) with relative ease (after getting booms obviously)

Edit: RNGesus willing, have had 40 failed attempts in one go just like everyone else lol

I personally have just found workarounds for this. In forging I don’t mix different items in the same forge (thus why I have 10+ forges), I also rarely forge less than a smart stack. I keep everything else in smart stacks as well, I work with big enough volumes that I can shift click most of the stuff safely, just move the last thing manually.

So yeah I’d like to have inventory QoL stuff since it still sometimes gets in my way too, but as I’ve learnt how to avoid the pitfalls and try to work around them I’m not vocal about it.

1 Like

So i guess you guys are not using this anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think Marcello666 has about 30 or more Machines for forging so thats is Not the Problem and what know is all are full with stuff …

1 Like

this is how i forge… just with the different, that i dont need so much vigour 2 and i need less
paste

1 Like

I never did…

1 Like

There is your answer. You are not doing it properly. You either hack @AeneaGames gaming rig (ps/pc/Mac) and still the recipe, or you go to Forge Simulator and work your brain untill you figure it out (I’ll be joining you there also).

…And then tell me also :smiley:

1 Like

Or hack @MrNiX and forge like him too. Tho I’m not sure or similar or different his way is from @AeneaGames

But I know Nix likes to do crazy things with the forge

1 Like

I feel that this also cits down the costs, so a bit more profit? Maybe it will be worth it for me also and I might get back in the forging game :slight_smile:

As a side note, last time I tried to forge a hammer I wasted 200+ deconstruct and still couldn’t get the boons I wanted, so I just quit for a week or so. But maybe now, at least I will try to forge in the simulator :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t use decon resin :wink:

2 Likes

i cant live without deconstr. resin lol

3 Likes

hahaha as i started forging i used 2 different compo. but now im so sticky to this method that its impossible 4 me to change some forging indeg in my deck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like to use one compound too but for stacks of 9 I end up needing to use two types : )

2 Likes

Got it. Nice hint :slight_smile:

Boon removal solvent, and 2 stacks of compounds…

1 Like

Did also try to go into that direction but then I am getting garbage boon streaks which is annoying

1 Like

You will get those with every method you choose.

I prefer not using decon resin since you basically have to start all over, completely, from scratch, even if the first 2 boons were there already and just the 3rd goes wrong, when that happens with my method I only need to change that 3rd boon into something I want…

Downside is that with extreme bad luck you won’t be able to get the stats you want, but since I sell all kinds of hammers for different tiers my selection of different types is such that even if I don’t manage to get what I want (ie. 3x3 + the other 2 boons at least lvl 8/10) I can still sell them! Plus it doesn’t happen too often anyway, even with extreme bad luck I can usually steer it back, ask @Nightstar, lol

2 Likes