WTT: My 13 feathers for 100 spicy beans each (complete)

very time limited offer I’ll be sleeping soon and may not have this demand in the morning

So you want 100 spicy for 13 feathers? You have the feathers? If so I’ll meet you. Will even give you 200spicy for them

Each
tenchars

Sorry read it wrong you want 13k spicy for 13 feathers

1 Like

1300 spicy beans for 13 feathers

1 Like

You know you’re losing like 15k doing a deal like this right?

got any beans?

Yeah I can trade you the 1,300 beans for 13 feathers

where would you like to meet?

You have shop in erosha?

no but i have plenty of portals around, I’m at TNT megahub at the moment

Ps bitula hub? Killianstormbringer is in game name. Will log in now

I’ll be right there

Thanks Killianstormbringer for a fast and smooth trade.

I don’t know why but the basket made me split the stack.

Much better than trying to sell feathers right now.

EDIT: there’s room in that basket for another thousand beans, too.

That’s only because feather baskets aren’t showing up due to the bug in the website and/or scanner

1 Like

Aren’t those bitter beans in that pic?

Nope, they’re spicy ones.

I’ve confirmed that’s your basket there, actually budgeted for over 500k, which it seems most won’t/can’t do.

I’ve spent over 40 minutes running around now and to be honest, I completed this trade at the highest price I’ve seen in less time than it’s taken me to see that there are no buyers for any quantity on any of my regular ‘routes’ beating 5500c per feather.

Some highlights:

I think this is the new ultima exchange? I spent maybe 15 minutes on eresho and that was barely enough time to cross the hub. I hardly found any baskets at all.

Old Ultima exchange:

I ran through legendville (not the mall), i went in a couple malls but I wasn’t going shop by shop.

Anyways so now I spent nearly an extra hour on it and couldn’t have sold them for more than 90% of what I got in this trade. Spicy beans are mostly running around 30 - 35c right now at functional shops, tonezone’s price today is exceptional.

This deal was a win for both me, and Morey.

3 Likes