[Xanda] --[Savage Rift Exoworld]--

The Exo/Perm thing is awesome. Thanks!

3 Likes

Modified my file output to have the same item grouping as other Exos to keep things consistentā€¦ it has been changed to the new format in the original post.

You could also just bold the item group names (grass, rock etc) easier to spot where it switches

I did try that but it doesnā€™t copy the bold format across from google sheets, so would need to make the edit manually in the forums. Anyway, @Gorillastomp will normally be doing these posts, so his version, which is much better, will be in the main post.

2 Likes

Nevermindā€¦ figured it outā€¦ now they should be bold.

Edit: also made the ā€œExoā€ bold and italics so it stands out a bit more in the list.

1 Like

Though I think it might have been on another exo, got to mention that I just love the sand on this one. :slight_smile: Going to collect a lot of it!!

1 Like

What alt is rift at?

10charsā€¦

1 Like

The elusive boulder ringsā€¦ hiding together I see.

2 Likes

Ooooh @Gorillastomp ā€¦ Really like the new Exo post format!

Thanks, still some coming up.

2 Likes

You find gleam underwater (or in some cases very close to the shoreline) in little strips, or in 1 block formations inside caves (not reccomended). This exo is good for kindling, cumbustion fractions, and goo.

Xanda. Xanda Xanda Xanda Xanda Xanda XANDA Listen HEY!
(plays remix of panda (end scene of secret life of pets 2) except with word xanda instead of panda)

There are huge chunks of gleam on the surface of this Exo in many places. Easy for regen gathering.

got 150 from a single chunk!

Yeah, no reason to bother with the stuff underwater here. Lots to be had on the surface.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.