[Xarteenava] - [T6 - Corrosive Exoworld] -

Why would I even bother with this planet? Seems to be garbage terrain and waste gleampops or swim forever. Trash gleam. Is there anything to be had at all?

Amethys

@[Squach] Cuetzpalomitl Top 5 Amethyst planets
249,548 Norkyna (T6 CORROSIVE)
232,589 Xarteenava (T6 CORROSIVE)
162,100 Besevrona (T5 CORROSIVE)
70,280 Flan (T5 TOXIC)
58,364 Shedu Tier (T6 TOXIC)

1 Like

Goo, tons of new colors for grass, flowers and foliage, lots of amethyst, many reasons to go :slight_smile:

The terrain is fairly decent aside from the gleamball areas. There’s a lot of new tints of flora, wood, soils, foliage etc. I’m excited to see this many exclusives on an exo again, regardless of what they are. Seems like recently most of them have just had a few. There’s also plenty of goo and resin pools.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

I put some 99c atlases and free location tokens in the TNT Malurialakrib hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

And some resource and location pics

Amethyst

Emerald

Goo

Trees

Tangle and Thorns

Growth and Mould

Gravel

Mud

Sponge

Ash

6 Likes

Those were the best ancients you find?

Damn

And a mythical Vex sighting :wink: making rainbow ice

4 Likes

lol I love using those popsicles

1 Like

I generally am not actively looking for things. Mainly just doing the atlases on the first trip … so usually just locations I come across doing the atlas. Very possible there are better sources of ancient wood out there.

1 Like

Ok thx maybe ill have a look.
@HOST you might like this exo. Lots of greens

2 Likes

Thanks matey I will definitely have a go on this exo!

Again the Ancient wood seems to be rare on this EXO.
So far I did only find a few trees with some blocks on them :boundless:

Thanks as always - incredible gem hotspots there! :heart_eyes: Lot of new colors on stuff too looks like!

I’ll definitely get some mines up but I know I’ve actually got a bit of work to do for a change this morning :rofl: so it will be a little bit - but hopefully within six hours or so. And take screenshots of course! :grin:

Lots to do between this and Gleambow!! :+1:

1 Like

… Oh yeah, this is a good one! :grin: I actually hated to leave that spot I was just mining, lol. But I really want to get the mine tokens up before long! Hard to pick spots, so many good ones I see on the atlas - might even make a few trips of it as my location list is pretty full because of Gleambow.

First taxi got a nice crowd, I’ll try to do more, this is too good an exo to miss! :wink:

4 Likes

Can someone post a Screenshot of the Rust Slate Lustrous Trunk on a normal planet without all the environment color

1 Like

I did a thing… a completely pointless and random thing, but a thing nonetheless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways, a few amethyst tokens up in the Exo Stations, going to go dig more!

12 Likes

Color wise this exo is not for me. But amethyst is freaking good.

5 Likes

wow :o the most i get farming amethyst is a lavashower :laughing:

3 Likes

There are zones with lava lakes on top but most of it is easy to avoid

2 Likes