[Xarteenava] - [T6 - Corrosive Exoworld] -

lol I love using those popsicles

1 Like

I generally am not actively looking for things. Mainly just doing the atlases on the first trip … so usually just locations I come across doing the atlas. Very possible there are better sources of ancient wood out there.

1 Like

Ok thx maybe ill have a look.
@HOST you might like this exo. Lots of greens

2 Likes

Thanks matey I will definitely have a go on this exo!

Again the Ancient wood seems to be rare on this EXO.
So far I did only find a few trees with some blocks on them :boundless:

Thanks as always - incredible gem hotspots there! :heart_eyes: Lot of new colors on stuff too looks like!

I’ll definitely get some mines up but I know I’ve actually got a bit of work to do for a change this morning :rofl: so it will be a little bit - but hopefully within six hours or so. And take screenshots of course! :grin:

Lots to do between this and Gleambow!! :+1:

1 Like

… Oh yeah, this is a good one! :grin: I actually hated to leave that spot I was just mining, lol. But I really want to get the mine tokens up before long! Hard to pick spots, so many good ones I see on the atlas - might even make a few trips of it as my location list is pretty full because of Gleambow.

First taxi got a nice crowd, I’ll try to do more, this is too good an exo to miss! :wink:

4 Likes

Can someone post a Screenshot of the Rust Slate Lustrous Trunk on a normal planet without all the environment color

1 Like

I did a thing… a completely pointless and random thing, but a thing nonetheless. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyways, a few amethyst tokens up in the Exo Stations, going to go dig more!

12 Likes

Color wise this exo is not for me. But amethyst is freaking good.

5 Likes

wow :o the most i get farming amethyst is a lavashower :laughing:

3 Likes

There are zones with lava lakes on top but most of it is easy to avoid

2 Likes

Made berry farming safer for my wifey ^^
so not fully useless build i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ok maybe ill give it a try ^^

Bring a liquid breaker and a solidifier! those will help you a lot with the tiny lava spots.

1 Like

Update: HAHAHA forgot the regenbomb kills it . Dont try this with your wife please ! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I normally look for the new item color but taking a break due to the gleambow event. I will be back at it after the event :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Check out Grovidas Te. it has green woodzz

Not on a normal planet but with my pop light this is what it looks like

4 Likes

Nice EXO planet …
Lots of green colors and goodies :+1::+1:
Did not find much of the AncientWood …
… I think the Great Oort Arch forgot to plant it :sunglasses:

2 Likes