[Xaza III and] --[Lush Tier 4 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

The colour palet of this planet has a real Autumn feeling about it. Imho one of the prettiest lush so far. Wouldn’t mind something similar set up for a permanent extra lush planet. Pretty please

3 Likes

Very pleased to see people like the colours - this particular exo has a handpicked palette by yours truly, especially for Halloween!

29 Likes

@jesshyland Jess I love you! If it was up to me I trust you with handpicking every new exo!

4 Likes

Looks ok…still a bit dissappointed to see just few colors if this was handpicked…

Always complaining…

3 Likes

Well done @jesshyland
especially the Night Orange Twisted wood and Dark Rose metamorphic rock :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Love so much, thank you, beautiful autumn trees and I’ll be getting tons of that gleam! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also noticed that it generated some particularly nice waterfalls. :+1: Like the one in that gorgeous shot of @catfud’s three down. Saw several places that were just stunning, both big falls and pretty cascades. (I loovvveee waterfalls!!)

2 Likes

Very awesome!

Will the other 4 exo’s that spawn later today also have a handpicked palette??? :wink:

3 Likes

Handpicking a palette is quite an involved process, so we’ll only be doing this occasionally I’m afraid!

5 Likes

The very constrained palette was a deliberate artistic decision :wink:

7 Likes

I was also kinda trying to determine if we would get more exo’s today :smiley:

1 Like

Even if I knew, I couldn’t tell you :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Max 5 tints for the whole plant/fungus “section”

Im just saying… deffo was not gatherer in mind done pallette.

But thx for the reply

The only exo where i took stacks of blocks i usually dont look twice at. Thank you :smiley:

5 Likes

Edit: Nvm server is working again.

1 Like

Who is playing with them regenbombs :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this Jess - the palette is beautiful :heart_eyes:
I love the bits of orange resources that were added with the shadow & black :+1:

Was glad to see that @DKPuncherello was finally able to get some non-teal/turquoise spinebacks

7 Likes

If anyone looking mottled tar spot fungi there’s a cave system full of them - coords on screenshot.

6 Likes

looking for GHOSTFLOWERS / GLADEFLOWERS
please if anyone found it - gimme coords, even single spawn point

Buying the ash, sand, and gleam from this planet. Don’t have enough free time to do it myself this weekend. I have a post up about where my store is. Appreciate any help I get with it.

Enjoy your time with this wonderful exo planet.

1 Like