Yamaska (block shop)

Oooooo no i came for a fast visit and now…
NO MORE COIN Nooooo😉

Can find my way almost without looking.
Great shop.

2 Likes

I took a peek earlier… now I have a go to place for my needs… I too HIGHLY recommend this show to everyone who needs building blocks for their projects :slight_smile:

4 Likes

wow! thank you very much for your encouragement we work very hard to serve you :blush:

2 Likes

I made this with that green tangle (sorry I took so long to finally build @majorvex)

13 Likes

GREAT shop! I missed your Quebec shop soooo much! :nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

wow you had a good idea with the tangle, nice job @DKPuncherello

thank you for your visit @ginabean , do not hesitate to come back if you need a block. We will try to fill the store as best as we can :slight_smile:

1 Like

perfect weekend to build my friends come see us :slight_smile:

:rotating_light:Warning Warning … falling price on marble (metamorphic - not transformed) … now 26c each :fire:

1 Like

Ahhhh! I should have waited for today!

2 Likes

bahh !! come back :joy::slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s my fault! I wanted to have more marble in store so I thought 30 coins I would sell less … I had 26 coins in mind since the start

there’s someone who made a surprise announcement on the forum lol :stuck_out_tongue:

prices are fixed now … at least I believe :thinking:

2 Likes

always fun to have new blocks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was looking for a block shop after deciding that Warm Cherry wasn’t a great color for the little house I’d built. Found some very pretty blue exo bricks in your store that made my new building fit in with the rest of my base. A lovely shop with a massive selection and good prices. Will definitely come back in the future! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow thank you :heart:

2 Likes

How to get here?

i believe they host tnt minorengle

3 Likes

Dk s ultima tree has portal. Bottom floor if i recall right

2 Likes

Now closed sadly , but a shop on DKMall and another one at gyosha mall and always accessible via TNT hub👍

1 Like

unfortunately we closed this store but the place is still accessible by tnt minorengle.

We have decided to move the store to one of our sovereign planets but it’s not ready yet, it’s a time consuming project but we are close to opening.

However, we will not be selling marble, all of our marble has moved to our “Little Yamaska” store in Gyosha Mall … around 500,000 marble I believe :thinking:

I’ll do a post when our new project is ready. Thanks to everyone who supported and bought in Yamaska. :slight_smile:

6 Likes