Yamaska (Marble & Ref. Gravel 14c + Mosaic 20c)

Hello, some of you may have seen our sign in our store (Yamaska) and I understand that it can be confusing. So I am writing here to tell you that Yamaska will not cease to exist and we continue to fill all of our portals.

We just want to take a break from the store because this kind of store is time consuming and difficult to maintain. We will be back soon.

thanks for your understanding :slight_smile:

28 Likes

I understand IT , i Take a Break too from my Shop too , time for building :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

D: how will I get ma Supplies now

1 Like

Equip hammer in left hand, loot totem in right… :stuck_out_tongue: Cookie work!

2 Likes

What i do at the moment are custom Orders only Don t know what yamasaka does but i think He does IT the Same way.
I think that He and me will be Back after a Break but what me belongs i Don t know in what Kind of Business.

1 Like

excellent shop!! thank you for your service till now and yeah, take well deserved break :sunglasses:
enjoy Boundless :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I do not know if you received the private message in the game but it is still in effect Cookie <3

thank you @boundmore :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah excellent shop variety of choice. Understandable you take care bud.

Fr: Reviens nous vite :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Interesting. I always use my left hand loot right hand hammer.

Are you a lefty IRL?

Am I weird that I use specific tools in certain hands? Like my atlas always has to be in my right hand. So I use my bean collector axe in my left hand. But then all my other tools need to be in my right hand because my left hand is usually my grapple

1 Like

Atlas left hand for mining and plant gathering

I wish that you could put glow on atlases. And magnet!

This would be very nice to be able to forge atlases. I’d spend all my money on magnet atlases

1 Like

more a case of playing on the PC with a mouse :slight_smile: left click is the usual trigger finger

2 Likes

Probably he’s on PC where left hand is left mouse button which is normally the easier to press button. It’s also why the tutorial starts off with you needing to equip the totem in left hand!

1 Like

hello, if you are interested i am offering the foliage and grass for free. You can take them directly from the store. We have a lot of them in several colors. (No exo or gleambow however)

Our portals

TNT Megahub Minorengle
Guardian Network Minorengle
Dk’s Ultima tree (Eresho)
DK Mall
Portal Seeker Grovidias
And more…

Thanks

4 Likes

D: but but but but why

my wife no longer plays … she may be back when there are private planets i dunno for now —> Animal crossing :man_shrugging:t2:

i don’t know yet what i’m going to do with the store but i can’t fill this alone lol

3 Likes

Thx anyways for making my gameplay easier.
Your shop is good … i tend to use it as long as its there.

2 Likes

I thought maybe to make a store called “the lumberjack” and also leave tokens towards the good trees. But i don’t know yet

2 Likes

Always an option.
Theres surely some ancient trees spots that im still missing ^^

2 Likes