Yamaska (Marble & Ref. Gravel 14c + Mosaic 20c)

Farfa-chan you can always not have a store a come build Giant like me Fun Fun (^-^)

1 Like

Better leave some grass and bits for me cookie.

1 Like

Just ask for Grass I had no choice to take it all after what I did today :laughing: I set up all my request baskets to buy grass All my C go bye bye 1st day :laughing: @Buugi

yes, but having a lumber store is pretty much that. We need more block with the wood. We donā€™t make a fortune with that lol.

And Yamaska is still making 31 million prestige btw :stuck_out_tongue: ā€¦ and I still have a lot to do. I havenā€™t completely finished my super mega warehouse yet lol

1 Like

Now I have the Most Grass In The universe Mwahahahaha \ (^-^) /

3 Likes

I give you the place :stuck_out_tongue:

and sorry i removed the cherry foliage before writing here @BabyCookie ā€¦ all in my super mega warehouse

1 Like

It ok I have lots of Rose Foliage and Rose Grass So me got lots

1 Like

Let me know if you do need Grass Farfa-chan I really do farm alot of exo grass it just so Pretty (^-^)

1 Like

@BabyCookie you took all o.o? What a selfish cookie.

At least you left some foliage for me right?

@Farfadet
Your wood section is actually only one that i use cause there good collection of them. Sure some are pricy compared to others but im happy to buy it higher if theres more in stock :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ancient wood I compare them to gleam, itā€™s a bit the same thing ā€¦ but and I know my exo wood is expensive lol ā€¦ honestly they are at this price because I donā€™t really want to sell them loll but I still make it accessible for those who need it @Buugi

Its ok @BabyCookie i only like the strong viridian to Grovidias and the white and the black grass I have for a very long time if i ever want to use these colors. But thanks Cookie

2 Likes

*** there is no more grass but there is still a lot of foliage for those who want some :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mwahahahaha @Buugi -chan but if you need a Color you just gotta ask me No Charge You Buugi-chan

1 Like

I have 13,500 dark green decorative wood for free if you want them @Buugi .I donā€™t know what to do with this wood except put it in the minter ā€¦ they are not in the store however, you could add a basket in the hub you built at Flan for Guardian Network and I would add them in if you want them

2 Likes

Ill do that. I sure need some more woodz.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where this is located? I would really like to see how youve done it

2 Likes

Itā€™s Behind Her Store Past the original Store It massive Bigger than ma :cookie: canā€™t miss it lol

2 Likes

Yes no problem @Buugi, the main entrance to the warehouse is located at -1674N / -36E . there is no portal but it is still near the store. But thereā€™s a lot that will change inside soon

Your hub at Flan look great btw

2 Likes

ive added a basket to Flan . fill it when you have time. :slight_smile:

and thanks.

1 Like

I cannot add them to the basket because you checked the box to have the dark turquoise color @Buugi

**** there are no more foliage and grass in the store ***

1 Like