Your First Year At a Glance

Hello Friends,
Our first year of official release is quickly rolling past. In light of the anniversary of early release and 1.0, I would like to pause for a retrospective. I would enjoy a fun and lighthearted conversation about what your first year has looked like at a glance. I’ll start so as to provide a template and engage in the conversation.

Early Release -

Day 1 - Beckon
I quickly found my pals from old Aquatopia and briefly visited with them as they feverishly gathered materials to build the first town. And congrats to Jenn, Moe, Dune, Andy, Rizzie and the others for being the first city in Boundless. But I had different goals. I wanted to be a space pioneer. So I furiously leveled to a point where I could augment warp.
I am still proud to say that I was Till’s first explorer and viceroy. You can imagine how difficult it was trying to build a shelter on Till as a level 15ish on day 1. I realize now how foolhardy it was to do that but it’s now a fond memory of starvation, lava and mayhem.

Early Access Days -

Explore, explore, explore. Lots of untouched planets to lay beacons on. . . Where is the diamond!?

I found the diamond. I made probably the first underground mine. Lots of people were mad about that.

I hooked up with my old friend Hash and volunteered to help him build the Ultima portal network. With his help, I successfully established the planetary connections and hubs for Eresho, Tana and Gyosha on the day that they spawned.

This was around when 1.0 dropped.

1.0 -

I made this post to welcome the new community.

The game changed. . . for the better. New life. So many people to meet. So many people who would become magnificent builders, hunt leaders and city planners! It was fascinating to see my favorite game literally change overnight. It felt great to share Boundless with the world!

Building projects became the norm now. We had the resources to go big. I made a clock tower for Beckon, a lighthouse for Angel and a shopping mall for Till and Gyosha. I would literally start a build in the middle of nowhere and before an hour was up, I’d have two or three people plotting and building out next to my structure. My malls did not do well due to poor planning (not naming names!) so I abandoned them after a couple months. I started leading hunts and enjoyed that until the T6 planets came and then hunting went to discord bot notifications and that was just too structured for my schedule, so I generally retired from hunting.

Mid-Year

I mined. And I mined. And I mined.
Did I mention that I mined?

I outgrew my original workshop and base during this time so I found a permanent spot for my would-be-manor. I still am working on said manor to this day :slight_smile:

The last few months

Every exo, every time and I quickly burned out of feeling a ‘need’ to ‘keep up with the Jones.’’
Now I’m constantly building like mad on my home.

I realized at some point during this time that I was so self absorbed that I had neglected much of what brought me to the game in the first place, so I began exploring again and just meeting people and seeing builds. I don’t have the income sources I one did because guilds became a thing and I am not “guildy”, so most of my valuable assets are no longer relevant. But hey, you gotta share the love and wealth.

I realize now that I will always be a dinosaur in this game. I can no longer play the min/max. I am officially a casual. In a regard that makes me sad but it is also (for me) maturity.

All in all, I am still loving this game and plan to be around a long time.

Sorry this got so wordy. I hope mine is the worst example here. :no_mouth: I do look forward to hearing other Boundless retrospectives and I think the bigger picture will help us to see the pieces of the puzzle of our community.

20 Likes

Great post, can’t wait to see what others put, I love to read this kind of stuff. :slight_smile:

Not to derail the main topic, but do want to add something here though…

Second part contradicts the first, IMO. :wink: Nothing WRONG with playing games casually, but to me (I know the definitions of what casual players are can be all over the place) casual implies just killing a little time here and there with no real serious investments, particularly emotionally. If I had to put one word on the difference between casual and hardcore, it would be: Passion.

Time? No, you can have limited time and still be obsessed by and pour your heart into a game.
Skill? No, others will violently disagree here I know but you can lack skills and still pour everything you have into a game and love it and be completely invested in it.

But heart… that is a real difference. Do you sit there when you can’t play and think of it? Is there real emotion there, true desire to get back in and play?

I don’t have all the time I want to play, and I’m not skilled at building… but I wouldn’t call myself casual. And ditto for you, you are being too hard on yourself, you are skilled, you have created wonderful things, you’ve been a good citizen.

You will be around a long time… so, perhaps the best is yet to come. :slight_smile:

Here’s to Year 2 being an even better one fellow citizens, onwards and upwards!

2 Likes

do you have any screenshots from your EA days? Share…

Im having a lot of fun with the game cant wait to see where I am within a year of playtime. this is my 2nd day so Im still learning a lot of things.

7 Likes

Its crazy to think about where we started and where we’re at now. Me and my friends starting playing release day on PS4. Started our own small village on Minorengle right over the hill from @crazygirlclub lol she was probably the first person we interacted with. We eventually got to the point of opening up a shop together The Unimart if anyone remembers it (not that it was a memorable shop lol) we were having a grand old time. Then we decided to give ourselves a hard time and move our settlement to Malarialakrib. We quickly wanted to move again because of the portaling distance and partly because of having connection issues with it being an Aus planet. Moved to Circ and we built the Waterfront Outlets mall which we are proud to be running. Came along way and it feels like a completely different game from when i started but so much more is to come and ill always be excited for whats next. Happy Bounding everyone :fist:

5 Likes

Boundless has been the only game I really play anymore since September 6 of last year.
I have moved three times in that time finally ended up on Biitula after being on Beckon for most of that time the near constant rain drove me away, now I have to listen to the cuttletrunks that spawn under my base making noise all the time.

1 Like

Preminition ~

My older brother purchased an extra copy for me back in October(give or take) 2017. The mayor of Wintervale had requested my citizenship, so i oblidged, for a week. I built a stone house with one room. I had plans for a larger stone room but I never finished…and never looked back…

Until Early Access dropped last year and I found myself thrilled with the prospect of a new adventure with a more refined game than I cast aside last time. And i was not let down. What should I name my new adventurer?

Quazel first landed upon the planet of Storiss II chasing his brother across the galaxy to find a home. After unforseen events he had failed to meet with him for several days and in his ambitions to search the galaxy for what it holds,he found himself warping to Gravidias Te to settle in hi first real home. He had chosen a spot next to a Gleam crater thinking this gleam will make him rich!

He put up his first 2 plot shop outside the Portal Seekers headquarters selling gleam and rocks. Q-Mart was born. Success was a friend to Quazel as he made a few thousand coin with that gleam. The inspiration hit him to travel further and explore the unknown and bring back the rare and indigenous plants and gleam from other planets. And so he looked up for inspiration, and like a dream coming over the horizon, there it was… TILL

So he warped to Till to begin exploring the hostile planet few were sure to brave. Many, many,…many deaths later He had discovered 35 regions. collecting 100’s of blocks individually to cross lava canals, dodging and usually eventually dieing at the will of the Strong Cuttletrunks. Then it appeared one night. A Glow in the distance. a soft heartwarming glow of lilac. GLEAM!! and by the Hundreds! He had found the holy land of gleam and was of the first few to ravage it! maybe after Creegle… He had brought back the first smart stack of pale lilac to Q-Mart and it sold like hotcakes! “Im gonna be rich!” people were loving his new flavor of gleam. So the machine began to run…

Connections finally happened and the Brothers were united. Quazel made his way back to Storis II and settled just West of his brother in a more refined castle. Elegant Refined blocks, Gleam of different worlds, stairs and a pillar of Pale Lilac Gleam to see for miles. It turns out most the gleam Q-Mart sold at the time was to his brother… but regardless it afforded him to the ability to aquire Coils from “Till Crossroads”. First a ew workbench coils, then refinery and extractor coils. then as many Forge coils as possible all at 15-25k each. Who remembers how hard it was to get coils?

Quazel spent night after night locked away in front of his forge. A shop spawning on his patio of failed forged tools. Request baskets populating with hopper eye’s and reactive lamella. When he emerged in the morning light, he saw a new building had appeared next door. His brother had built a massive market! a whole 9 plots wide and 4 plots high! And they deliberated on how to divide the space into shops for the locals. and LACUNA was born.

In this new shop Q-Mart had taken residence. The old shop had died thanks to direct portals in the HUB. but this NEW shop had potential. New Hub access portals for the community brought a plethera of new explorers hungry for AOE hammers and shovels. Those nights locked away in the forge had payed off and Q-Mart Adopted the slogan “An AOE tool for the average Joe” It was here that Quazel made his fortune.

And time passed.

Plots were sold.

Forums hosted arguments of unwanted settlement mergers, So Quazel built a wall. Not as a defense devise but as a courtesy limit of expansion for Lacuna. The wall still stands 9 months later.

Other characters had been created for different needs, and all mass crafted their way to level 50. Several builds had come and gone, intentionally and unintentionally. And a new workshop was built looming over the Western Half of Lacuna. “Q-CORP”

A new market has been built and protected by the mayor, where the newest and updated Q-Mart resides with sales of T6 hammers and Healing bombs.

And Q-Mart still holds true to the idea that an AOE tool should be affordable. Still selling Iron AOE tools for dirt prices. Now with more and better stock.

And the adventure continues with Exo’ gems and new workshops and a bustling city of Lacuna with several new residents. Come Visit LACUNA Today!

Thanks for reading. that was fun.

8 Likes

Ooh I love this idea! Great post Creegle :grin:
Oh my gosh where do I start soooo much has happened in a year!!

With me you need a little background :wink: So I am a single mum of 5 children. I have been resistant to technology for a long time. :blush: So I gave in and bought a computer and tried to find a game. (I had a lot of help from my nerd brother) He introduced me to Boundless, my first ever online game!!

Day 1:
Being from Australia I shot my very first totem towards Lasaina and landed on a whole new world.
(I still have my original place!) Bright red trees everywhere and these cute little critters running around. My excitement was immense.
I explored around and found Sydney and a few other places people built.
I came across a portal hub (had no idea at the time what a portal was haha)
I went what I thought was really far away, lol, and built myself a little red wooden hut!

The early Days:
Oh my so much to do and so much to see and discover! The plants!! I absolutely fell in love with the plants!!
I discovered Portal Seekers and Ultima, all of a sudden, thanks to the time effort and dedication of other players, I had a way to get around! 50 planets are you kidding me!! (almost peed myself with excitement over this). The colours, just everywhere, each planet was its whole new colour scheme. And the plants were different colours on each planet!! lol
I waved and said hi to everyone I came across and every single person I came into contact with was lovely. This was when I met Draal from Trollmarket and he gave me a big helping hand to get started in the game.
My favourite of the early days was definitely exploration!

The Struggle:
mid game was tough, mining on a T6 planet with a single hit unforged iron hammer! For hours on end to find those elusive gems. Building a shop and my first portal!! Then needing to go on hunts, joining the PS hunts and not being able to grapple and keep up. (barely making it to the meteor before they completed it) Getting one shot murdered by everything! The very first hunt I went on was with Ethos, Sasha and Xera…I was such a noob and they were very welcoming and encouraging and taught me a few things.
I was pretty much alone on Lasaina and a solo player. I had the idea to build a community garden with all those plants i had collected and fun things to do! still nobody came…I think this was when I discovered discord! lol noob remember, and decided I needed a community! Where are all the people…
I started asking questions and answering questions in discord and generally participating in the community
as much as I could. I would join discord chats but not talk because I was really shy lol

P.U.R.E Days:
I had done most things I could in the game (except forging, just couldnt get it)
I met this really chatty streamer and his friend and they were building a T6 hunting network! I had been hunting a lot and decided to be brave and join in their chat and go on all there hunts!! We all got along really well and they invited me to join them in running it and the rest is history!!
Had an absolute blast during this time! And made friendships I still hold close!! I met so many hundreds of people and became very well known for my Patient Huntleading! I will always always be grateful for my time with P.U.R.E

The Last few months:
Although it was sad to see P.U.R.E go, I moved on to Duskmoor! Where I was welcomed with open arms by the very gorgeous community! I built a new base and made new friends and some old friends came to Duskmoor with me. I even recently learned to forge, and I discovered the forum! I joined the council so I can have a say in what happens in the city, and this is where I still am today!
I am so addicted to this game, I have over 3000 hours and i have had the game since October. I have met so many wonderful people and made lasting friendships with both players and devs! I am very happy I found this game and its people!!

Stay Boundless :heart_eyes::green_heart:

10 Likes

I had only intended on playing for about a month before another game came out so I mostly built with sand and soil at the very beginning. I eventually moved up to stones and then refined rock. I mostly hid from T2 wildlife or above. Now I build with all sorts of stuff and hunt wildlife in groups up to level 6. I had one Toon with a very low numbered skill page and now I have 5 maxed out Toons. I don’t believe that I have ever stuck with a game this long.

5 Likes

Oldest pic I have from EA (February 2016). Note the minimap and crude UI. Watch out for seagulls flying through the rock underground.

This was a part of a road I built from one edge of the world to the other (you can see the edge of the world in the minimap). This is back when it ran in your browser. As I recall, there was only one world before the first wipe.

8 Likes

Have you ever tried to achieved something no matter the cost? I did and this is my little story.

My main goal was to bring community together. I tired and I failed many times… but I learned something super valuable along the way.

EA Days:

I founded Pixelgate along with Dzchan94, we opened first portals in boundless history. We tried to make giant market for players. We tried to make first themed city. We have built a giant Oort Temple of more than 750 plots (average plots were at about ~100 per player at that time) and more than 30 participated in that.

Although we have failed to bring people together. Everyone cared mostly and their projects, pixelgate became a ghost town with people agrresively invading from all sides…

After leaving pixelgate I spent most most of my time in Lucky Starport.

In the middle of 2017 I founded Chisel Knights. Lessons have been learned and we started building our new project Chisel Town with absolutely amazing support from the community!

Chisel Town v.1 aka Ghost Town v2

Then the universe wiped… U had 930 hours at that time.|

Launch

Along with our guilmembers we collected over 3k plots, secured the hell out of neighbour area and built Chisel Town 2.0

aka Ghost Town 3.0

After spending another 900 hours playing 16 hours a day I eventually gave up trying to build cities, hubs, create assets, talk with players, build something useful for community. I TRIED so hard, I tried so much that I totally burned out, I sat down one day thinking I can’t play games anymore. I was DONE.

But eventually I regenerated :slight_smile: Lessons learned once again and I learned to only focus on things that matter and focus on yourself & your creative stuff, not people, coz that way you will attract more creative people than you can talking to them in person. + now I recognise bsfrom 100 miles away and stay back. Do only fun stuff in life and develop my own game.
That said I can trully say boundless post EA has teached me something very valueable :slight_smile:

I’m not really planning to come back any time soon (lack of time), but I read forums everyday and check out beautiful creatins in the game from time to time.

PS screenshot of my game!!

Summary

8 Likes

this is aqua embassy in first weeks just at the time the ultima aquarius network was openend

i def write a story soon @Creegle :smile:

4 Likes

Day 1-3 ish - I was on a trip with my kids and family - so I missed out the first few days of release! I played a tiny tiny bit, but I didn’t get to enjoy the very first moments :stuck_out_tongue:

Day ~4 - I was back home, and the Forgemasters hit the ground running! I immediately set to leveling as fast as possible to ~20, where I spec’d my character as a miner, made some silver hammers, and went to Serpensarindi and mined diamonds! After getting a good start on Grovidias Te and Lamblis while leveling to 20, we had setup some small bases there but realized that they would not do - so we searched far and wide that evening for a new place to call home. We found a huge, flat plain on Seginiakai, and Anvil was born!

Day ~5 - After a strong grind, I had gotten 360 rough diamonds and the mass crafting began. The math works out to being able to use that 50 compact diamonds to make the first few normal workbench power coils, and then make a mass craft of refined diamonds with the rest to make a mass craft of advanced power coils. I wasn’t the FIRST to do this, because of my delay in starting, but there can’t have been more than 1-2 other people who beat me. @Gorillastomp was one who did, as one that I can remember.

It was also on this day that I connected to the Fledgeling Portal Seekers network. I was one of the first connections, and as a matter of fact for a long time my portal was out of place because the network wasn’t fully built and planned out when I got Simoyd to place the conduits on their end and network me in :smiley:

In the next week - The Anvil Marketplace was born. Far simpler and less awesome than it is now, we began planning out roads and chiseling a bridge across the water. My shop started just as a place to share some of the wealth we had amassed, not really expecting a whole lot to come of it, but boy was I wrong. The Anvil Marketplace boomed - We had so many customers we could not keep up with demand! I grinded gems and titanium with my signature aoe titanium bombs to get a few mass crafts running, then I would return to grinding! Requests started coming in for more tool options, more coil options, and so I just decided to keep filling the orders. On August 24th, I received this compliment that I don’t believe I ever shared because I didn’t want to be too vane… I don’t mind as much now, ha!

And yes, that is @james in chat there, thanks for noticing :wink:

As Anvil’s marketplace continued booming, I invested all the coin into making more coin! I bought goods from players like crazy, eventually the market had to grow. Then it had to grow again! I was swapping out request baskets, tools, coils, and more nearly constantly! I had a few players as dedicated hunters - I paid them and provided slingbows for their leveling, and they brought me the hunting drops. I had a few mining suppliers that I would provide bombs and hammers to in exchange for ore and stone - and it began to escalate from there!

Amandapan and the cuttlepunks guild were commissioned to begin work on the revamp for the Marketplace. Seen above is some of the early concept art done by @AmandaPan. It didn’t end up quite like this - we went through a few iterations (I have more pictures!) before it settled into the style that you can see today!

From there, things got crazy in a hurry. Bomb mining went away - good riddance. I’m sorry for the potentially unpopular opinion, but part of my enormous success was the fact that I used the HECK out of bomb mining with AoE forged bombs, and to be completely frank, it was pretty OP, and I’m glad its gone. After that, we had to relearn how to mine! And learn we did!

The Forgemasters Mining Crew began. I employed over 30 players full time mining and bringing me back 50% of their material in exchange for max-forged hammers, persisting pies, and strength/speed brews. We were unstoppable, and I made so much money that I began incentive programs for my miners where I paid them additional coins for their efforts, on top of the 50% they were keeping. I also offered trades to save time - any miner could trade me 360 of a rough gem for an already mass crafted set of gems so they could use them right away for whatever they wished, or I would make them into coils for them on request. Same went for compacting coal and other materials, on request. I did not leave my base for something like 2-3 weeks, because it was all I could do to keep up with demands on the miners, the shop, and the crafting! We kept spreadsheets of our efforts - and often times we brought in an excess of 30k gems per week (that’s only my HALF!)

As time went on, however, our interest waned. There wasn’t much to DO with our wealth - we started huge projects, but upon completion, we found we wanted to do more, but the content just wasn’t there.

Over a period of a couple months, the Forgemaster’s numbers dwindled, and now we’re a fraction of our former glory in game. We still have a darn nice looking city to come and see, if you’d like to. We’re still here, keeping our beacons (mostly) fueled until the day that Boundless gets to a point that excites us again.

I still love this game, even though I don’t play often - I do so very much hope that good and exciting things are yet to come!

edit: typos. might still be more, idk…

8 Likes

Karo, you and DZ inspire me still to this day and I still try to capture the magic you guys discovered in community event builds.

2 Likes

Alright, where to start.
4 of us (Hop, Entoo, Dawg, and myself)decided to dive in a week or so after release, none of us knew anything more then it’s a Minecraft like game…that looks good! Oh yeah and there is a far reaching galaxy…

Day 1: We started playing. The first 2 hours were a giant confusing mess filled with laughter as we had no idea how the poo tutorial worked. Dawg got frustrated and said screw this I’m out and that’s his story. The three remaining pressed on.
Week 1:. We quickly realized that we can’t do everything… We had no choice but to split the jobs up. We knew we needed a hunter so I became the food/brew/hunter toon. Entoo took the forget/builder/Hunter roll. Hop was our dedicated miner/Hunter. We kept pressing forward. Towards the end of the first week Hop became hell bent on finding out that there is way more world to be had so he took a walk… A long walk…to the other side of Trior to be exact. And he stumbled upon, at that time, the holy Grail to us. “Mom n Pops shop”. He came home all nonchalant and calmly asked us to go for a walk to check something out a few hours later. We did and my mind was blown. Portals, hubs, shops, items, people. Oh my what did we just get ourselves in to.

Weeks 2-4 we made an alt so we could separate our hunters. We kept building our houses and working on our roles. Collecting away. Saving everything. And attempting to mine with little to no mining skill and iron/gold single hitters. Hop had blown all his money on 15-20k hammers and got discouraged because we had very little coin flow. We were hunting with gold bows and titanium grapples, non forged of course. I also bought Betabob (the all block shop)a copy and so began my growing in the shadow of a giant.

Week 6: After 2 weeks of me furiously getting lost running from portal to portal shop to shop looking for deals to make some coin, I finally got enough money to buy our miner a new hammer and Hop delivers the blow of I quit. SMH. My miner was then created and I started leveling him slowly between hunting and food crafting.
I don’t know exactly how I ran in to P.U.R.E. but I’d assume it was because of my addiction to hunting.

Time started flying at this time and the Xmas event came around. Overly excited and still not real familiar with the shop or menus I accidentally bought my girl toon a beard when my hand twitched as I went to press cancel. Since I bought it I felt it only appropriate I start sporting the item I blew all my cubits on. Its become quite a trademark for me and gotten several laughs from others.
January to Feb I learned to forge by March I became very proficient. PURE broke up in late Feb. I was asked to join Duskmoor in early March which is where Greenheart and badpun landed. Since then I try to be a helpful member of Duskmoor. I love helping new players. Oh and I have a slight oort addiction habit that can get out of control at times.

6 Likes

Oct 2018

My son saw the game on Steam when it was released and suggested we buy it, it was a MMO and we could play together. He wanted me to expand and knew that if we played together I would be able to learn how to play such games more.

He started first, I had to wait a few days before I could start. He landed on Alder and built a base. When I went to start, he guided me to land close to him, warned me of the holes (I still fell in a couple of them) his base was in a rocky hilly area. I didn’t like it, he did.

We both wanted to move from there, He went to check out other planets while I was still learning how to craft things. Came back, he had chosen Tana VII. We packed up and moved.

The new place had what we thought was a lake, but was a large cove on a river with very large hills that blocked the sight of the river (some would call them mountains) on each side. He built his base on the water, I did on the edge, a ziggurat, which frustrated him as I was in no rush to get it finished. And because I put up a wall all around it before I built it; I was terrified of the spitters, they kept killing me. Got my base built, a very nice lady (her character was female anyhow) gave my son a furnace and a couple other things when we arrived and built a bridge across the river so we could have access to her portals. She had been far enough back we couldn’t see her.

Then the horror of a forced merge, I was devastated, thought that couldn’t happen. Asked here what to do, told who it was (didn’t know it wasn’t allowed) and asked what to do; make a report.

Long story short in that area, the person had made a row of plots to small settlements connecting them to each other and leading back to his settlement. Devs took them away from him and gave them back to us and our settlement name. Damage was done, I didn’t want to stay there anymore. Received several offers from forum members for us to move close to them. I checked them out, anything with cliff was removed, don’t like heights, want hills, not cliffs. @Kal-El was one who had said to check out Exodus, did so and picked it out and another one, let son make the final decision. He okayed Exodus.

Best decision he made. @Stretchious was great in offering to release any plots we needed and we built by the river, me a lighthouse and my son his normal boring tower of black stone.

I am very happy there, belong to a great guild, the guys have planted a huge farm and have been nice enough to grow the plants I need to make food with, so they are getting a bunch of pies as a thank you.

My son is to blasted picky, he felt the trailer was a trick, what is in the game is not what was in the trailer, there is no story, no quests, no NPC, doesn’t like the economy set up, and other things. He quit, gets on only to help me when I need help and to shut up my nagging LOL. I’m not quitting, the guild is stuck with me.

I learned to deal with the critters that terrified me. He played long enough that I advanced and got the skills to survive, learn how to use a slingbow and the fist. Then I was on my own. Thought I would never go higher than a level 3. It was slow process of getting the confidence to face what was so new to me, fighting critters, but I am now comfortable on all the planets. I will face down all the critters, even have taken on level 2 meteorites on my own on a level 4. Mostly die, but I will try.

Now, when a spitter, even a stout, on planets up to level 4 bothers me I have been known to take a hammer to it and bash it. I’m still afraid of lava, of heights, and lousy at using a grapple, die a Lot, not great at a lot of things, arm jerks too much so miss a lot of shots at the critters. But, I have kept on, got stronger in playing the game, able to handle events I thought I never would, and am glad that I bought the game.

I now have a shop that I have been selling forging mats, make food for the guild and have offered to forge weapons and bombs for the guild members. I like the forging of the weapons, Not the tools, the setup to me causes too much waste of mats because of the RNG, I think the quirks and defects or whatever are useless and of no value, a waste of valuable and expensive materials. I know that others like them and that is okay, I just don’t.

I’m too outspoken, but I don’t expect others to agree with me.

Anywhoo, I have grown a lot since I started from someone terrified to go out on my own on a level two planet, I now go out often on a level 6. I have made friends @bucfanpaka and I have become very close friends and she is another player here who keeps me feeling that this game is worth staying with. Without her and the guild, I probably would have quit by now. I see her as a friend who I have come to love and at times feel motherly to her, I’m definitely older enough to be her mother. Which means she get the motherly lecture at times

5 Likes

First set of worlds was test, fooks, and hell. I didn’t know you were around for the browser days!

I was one of the first few players. You might remember me, I was the orange block of cheese that would jump up and down when I spotted another player :lester:. I was not, and still am not, a very companionable player.

I think I started playing early in 2014, dunno the exact date since I lost the email server with the receipt.

It’s been a long ride.

6 Likes

Awww thank you for mentioning me. It was really nothing but glad to be with you and the team and glad to have helped out! <3

2 Likes

It really has! I’m glad there is at least someone still around from the browser days, I was starting to think I was the last one left! Got backer #10 and #12 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like