[Zor VIII-A] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Since you…tend to know… Is there any of the glowshrooms on this planet? I haven’t been there yet.

1 Like

@Trickyy90 - Thanks!! :smiley: I’ve got a little of the gleam on my stands but I’ll be sure to put out a lot more! It is very easy to farm here luckily. :slight_smile:

@Ocfos - Just saw a couple, yellow color IIRC (kinda forgot, oops)? They died. :smiling_imp: I’d have taken one as a specimen but forgot my regular shovel, haha. I won’t do any mass slaughter here, just too hard to get around, there are sure to be easier ones popping up in the future for that.

2 Likes

Yay :clap: ill certainly buy some off you! Not sure I’ll get time to visit the place myself

1 Like

You’re not. That dark mustard stuff would have to be my favourite so far. The dark/night/shadow colours are the only lanterns I actually like the look of, lol

2 Likes

Yeah i need to get myself a few stacks of the mustard definitely, it’s my favourite rock colour too!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: It is so easy that I’m very happy to give you some too - when I get back from farming tonight I’ll hide a plinth somewhere and let you know. Pretty sure I have a little dark mustard too I can add stashed! :smiley:

2 Likes

Ohh you’re a star :star2: :smile:

2 Likes

Those poor glow caps see @bucfanpaka and know there is going to be a shroom massacre. I’m starting a new movement called shroom lives matter, who’s with me? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Someone who knows the difference between your and you’re! So satisfying to see. :rofl:

2 Likes

Me, because I’d love more for my collection.

2 Likes

If I were a dev, I’d be tempted to give the glow caps a damage over time toxic cloud to spit out when they are chopped… make it a little more interesting than just mindless slaughter. :wink:

2 Likes

They’ve had enough, and fight back!

1 Like

Let’s take her down, too many young shrooms taken so early in their lives before they have a chance to really glow. :rofl:

4 Likes

Dont you mean shine? :smirk:

2 Likes

Oh so you don’t want them to go easy eh, you prefer a struggle. What kind of sicko are you? Innocent looking ones are always the worst! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Pretty much. :smiling_imp: But really, it is just sporting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Bounty still hasn’t been claimed btw… if it doesn’t soon, I might start a thread and make it a little more interesting, throw in some extras like a bit of rift and umbris if video proof of being directly involved in my death is added (kiting mobs to me, pulling me into lava, destroying the ground under my feet… :joy: ). I’m not going to make it easy - it is no fun if I just hand it to someone, after all! But I think this sort of thing could be fun, since we don’t have direct PvP, maybe more folks will try this.

I thought for a second recently it was going to get claimed… left myself AFK in the middle of my Alder shopping area and came back to my dead body. But looks like I just knocked the controller over and ran into some water. :flushed:

3 Likes

I died other day on an exo… When I was hit by a falling meteor! What are the odds! And I’m going to claim that bounty when you least expect it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Good, good… this has added some excitement, knowing players around might be gunning for me! :smile:

I tried to get hit by a meteor for awhile for the trophy, then got it while messing around in my inventory… :rofl:

1 Like

I did that on purpose once while messing around with a friend, and completely lost it when I got hit for like 10 million damage, and got an achievement.

I didn’t even know it was an achievement, I just love doing dumb stuff like that for shits and giggles.

2 Likes

Wow you get a trophy? Didn’t even realise. :rofl: :rofl: Not too bad after all then.

2 Likes