006 Regen Farming | Let's Play Boundless | OvisGaming

Today we check out Regen Farming, this is where progression really starts to get stepped up a gear. Silty Soil, Sand, Sponge, Growth… :drooling_face:

Also thanks to @Pfiffel for this amazing Block Drops tool - Block Drops Boundless

Feel like subscribing to the channel? Ovis Gaming - YouTube

11 Likes

Another great episode Ovis, really enjoying these. Hope you are having fun making them :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cheers Tec, glad you’re liking them :slight_smile: Yeh im really enjoying making them, feels so good to start fresh and share the journey :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Great work on all these! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks Paka! And thanks again for your help on twitter, retweeting them :heart:

2 Likes

After burning out in March, your vids made me want to play again. I’ve made a new character and followed your vids. Instead of trying to craft everything, shopping has made things so much easier with those “shortcuts.”
Kinda wish I had thought to do this sooner.

2 Likes

Ah that’s brilliant to hear Tarranth! That’s literally one of the goals I had for this lets play, to get people back into the game, glad I could do that for you! :fist_right::fist_left:

Well I loved your simple underground house. I did something similar, though bigger. I went 3x3, but after getting settled in, I realized that a 2x2 would have been big enough. Saw the planet you settled on.
After living for a time on Finata, I don’t think I could be near pink wood again. My first landing was on Raxxa, so that’s where I’m set up.

1 Like

Hahah yeh the pink wood is a bit useless to me also, doesn’t quite suit my build style :joy: I think thats a great idea for a starter base, nothing too complicated and its just the right size for someone to work out of and gather some materials/machines :ok_hand:

Awesome Tarra, welcome back! :slight_smile:

1 Like