1.0 Question for Launch Keys/Wayfarer

Hello!

I am excited for the Boundless release and look forward to jumping in the game once the new universe is up. A quick logistic question:

1. The perks for Wayfarer and above offer +1 Launch Key. I assume that means you can invite someone to play to the game and they don’t have to buy the game?

Does this cross over to PS4? As in, as a Wayfarer could I use my +1 Launch Key to have the PS4 version of the game?

I have a few friends that are interested and depending on platform and how the +1 Launch Key works I may want to invite them!

Thanks

Tagris

2 Likes

In the same topic, will the +1 launch keys grant access on 1.0 release, or for the pre-launch event?

1 Like

Correct. It’s essentially another copy of the game for PC.

I can answer this one for you with the help of the recent Release Announcement thread…

2 Likes

i asked this before and devs replyd they told me that ps4 has it own keys and the backer keys are only for pc

keys good for playstation to?

Keys are for Steam only because we are in control of those keys. PlayStation own the keys to their keys. =dev reply

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer :slight_smile: I will get my friend to join with a key then! yay

1 Like