1 / 1 Plots Used - None Available - Hmmm šŸ¤”

I feel like Iā€™ve heard of or experienced this beforeā€¦

Is it possible the popup count on the right side of the screen was just wrong, or were you checking the inventory?

I mean ā€¦ itā€™s quite obviously wrong ā€¦ thatā€™s what Iā€™m raising here. :wink:

1 Like

have you tried redeeming cubits to buy like 10 plots or something? and see what that does?

1 Like

iā€™m not going to do that until i level up again, because iā€™m not willing to risk just throwing away the cubits ā€¦ to be frank, i donā€™t particularly want to do that, either

I assume you have tried itā€¦ but mentioning it anyways thenā€¦ tried unplotting 1 unimportant plot ? (or I missed it somewhere before in the post if already done :slight_smile: )

Just to jolt it anyways, not sure if Sanctum gets the same treatment when going to your active planet, but jumping between worlds should trigger update of cubits & plots if I remember correctly. So if you have not been to different planetā€¦ go for a trip :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if cache can affect it (if you on PC that isā€¦ ) clean it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™ve been trying it on many planets ā€¦ but not the unplot-plot, trick ā€¦ cheers for that ā€¦ will give it a go later.

Itā€™s Amazing Saturday time though, now ā€¦ time toooooooooo TWICE!

1 Like

Hmmmm I had this one. Not that itā€™s of any use of at all to say this as I canā€™t remember for the life of me what I did to fix it.

Iā€™m pretty sure it turned out to be fairly easy but obscure fix

1 Like

Might have been this or deleted a random beacon that had 1/1 plot in my beacon list.

Or empty a 1 plot reclaim beacon

1 Like

I have had this more then once when using the last plot.
Only a bug in the text message, bought some more plots and it got right again.

2 Likes

OK, thanks folks.

I never doubted you, @PrincessMaude! Iā€™m just super wary about losing my cubits! Iā€™m not a high classed leveller like alla yous folks! I canā€™t throw 'em around like confetti :sweat_smile:

( i keed i keed )

1 Like

I did remove then add a plot and that has worked around the issue, but obviously it hasnā€™t fixed it.

@majorvex this can be closed when youā€™re next about and bored as unresolved, but worked around.

#ITIL

1 Like

Glad you found a work-around for now. :+1: Hopefully they will look into this when theyā€™re able, since itā€™s affected numerous players & interferes with gameplay.

1 Like

Closed at OPā€™s request.